List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

+
List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

The list is from the guys in Reddit, kudos to them! These are the cards that got nerfed and you will get the full value in scraps if you mill them when the patch hits (Remember though they mentioned that nothing is 100% final) :

NEUTRAL
  • Ciri (L)
  • Drought (L)
  • Ragh Nar Roog (L)
  • Roach (E)
  • Villentretenmerth (L)
Scoia'tael
  • Barclay Els (E)
  • Commando Neophyte (C)
  • Dol Blathanna Protector (R)
  • Ithlinne (L)
  • Mahakam Guard (R)
Skellige
  • Clan Brokvar Hunter (R)
  • Queensguard (R)
  • Savage Bear (R)
Monsters
  • Celaeno Harpy (C)
  • Fire Elemental (E)
  • Kayran (L)
  • Wyvern (C)
Nilfgaard
  • Cahir (L)
  • Impera Enforcers (C)
  • Imperial Golems (R)
  • Peter Saar Gwynleve (E)
  • Rainfarn (L)
  • Tibor Eggebracht (L)
  • Vicovaro Medic (R)
  • Vicovaro Novice (R)
Northern Realms
  • Reaver Hunter (C)
*edit: Reaver Hunter rarity

[I like the Witcher Card Game, i hate the Weather Card game]

Are leaders unmillable after patch?
As far as I know, John Calveit is getting his str nerfed from 4 to 3. But I didn't see his name on the list

Leaders you can get for free, so you'll not get full milling value for them.

Besides I'm not sure about Cahir since he is part of the starter deck.

devivre;n8883480 said:

I see. Thanks

I am surprised there are not so many which got nerfed. On the previous stream, it looked like many.

I would guess that they want more time to get data after the OB patch that changed more thing than ever. Weather system rework, brand new archetypes for both NR and ST, lots of cards completely redesigned here and there, totally new cards, cards that went from being tokens to being playable cards, and so on, even the nilfgard patch didn't bring in so much change in one go. And since there was a reset, most players don't have yet enough scrap to experiment freely, they have a tendency to go for sure value like popular net decking, which means that some cards that aren't played a lot yet may actually be perfectly fine.
So small tweaks of strength on auto include cards and never picked cards, but without changing how cards work for now.

That's one reason why I see the bonus of scrap+ scrap offered for those who bought kegs + complete refund of scrap for nerfed cards including for premium versions as a good thing. A huge influx of scraps for many players = more leniency to test = more valuable data incoming, and faster.

Last edited:
So I've been taking a break from Gwent, as well as the forums. I came here today to see this milling refund system. I crafted premium Ciri LITERALLY 15 minutes before the patch hit. So now I have 800 extra scrap AND Ciri in my deck. Granted, it's not premium but as a F2P player at lower levels, better cards are more important than looks. With all the stuff I didn't mill before, I have about 2400 scrap now.

I believe that CDPR was VERY generous in allowing us to mill common/rare cards at full value. This will go a long way in making newer players get somewhere faster. Great job.

devivre;n8883480 said:

Peter is too but I also got him from a Keg.
2 Vicovaro Medics are part of the starter deck as well so it doesn't seem to matter.

Top Bottom