List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

+
I see how much you so not like her, but, please, do not make it like anyone is like that, and, please, do not answer for the CDPR, except that you work for them.
Was anything I wrote wrong?
Didn't she instruct the murder of Demawend?
Didn't she kill Auckes?
Didn't she control Saskia?
Didn't she instruct Saskia to kill all people in Loc Muninne. "No one will leave this city alive"
She is a mass murderer and you should ask yourself why you like her so much.

He is dead, killed by assassins while defending Zuleyka.
I'm not sure, but doesn't that happen many years in the future?

Didn't she instruct Saskia to kill all people in Loc Muninne. "No one will leave this city alive"

Well,you seem to like Letho,yet he did much more horrible things than her.
Her last words are simply poor writing on CDPR part.In Loc Muinne gathered many important Northern monarchs and mages.Killing them makes the North weaker and it doesn't benefit Sheala one bit.

Well she wanted to save herself so of course she wanted to kill everyone who would wanna kill her. Starting with the knights of the flaming rose and then with everyone else who could potentially expose her.

She is a negative character for many people but that does not mean she does not deserve there to be more to her story than what we have now.

For example I liked her and hated Letho and Im not really happy that he got more content than Sile.

Depends on how you look at it. To some she was the worst person ever to others and interesting character.

What? Well I had conversation like this with another user, he has the same pattern.
Do I have a right to like any character that is presented in the game and books? Yes. Do I really think that she is so bad? No. Should I care what you or anybody else think about her? No, definitely not. Can I expect her to be in TW3 and have a normal continuation of her story? Yes.
Can you tell that she is not interesting character for CDPR? No, because you are not their employee.

I'm not sure, but doesn't that happen many years in the future?
In the books there was not written where it will be, but in the games there is king Tancred of Kovir, so his father is dead and nobody, except Zuleyka, knows that she sent a dreams to the old king.

Well,you seem to like Letho,yet he did much more horrible things than her.
Her last words are simply poor writing on CDPR part.In Loc Muinne gathered many important Northern monarchs and mages.Killing them makes the North weaker
and it doesn't benefit Sheala one bit.
Again, what has Letho to do with it? You permanently compare them. Why? Just because he got a bigger role in Witcher 3,as he just suited better with the story?
And saying that something you don't like is "poor writing" is a pretty weak argument. She wanted to kill all people (even her fellow mages) in Loc Muinne. That's fact.
That's how she is written in the game and we are the Witcher video games forum. You can't just pick the traits and actions you like and ignore or excuse they ones you don't like with "poor writing".

---------- Updated at 11:41 AM ----------

I'm out for now as I have to go to university. I will respond later if you will bring any new argument why she should have a bigger role except for fanservice.

Again, what has Letho to do with it? You permanently compare them. Why? Just because he got a bigger role in Witcher 3,as he just suited better with the story?
And saying that something you don't like is "poor writing" is a pretty weak argument. She wanted to kill all people (even her fellow mages) in Loc Muinne. That's fact.
That's how she is written in the game and we are the Witcher video games forum. You can't just pick the traits and actions you like and ignore or excuse they ones you don't like with "poor writing".

It's completely OOC.Why would she want to kill all people in Loc Muinne?She knows that if Nilfgaard wins the war,the Lodge will still be hunted.

You permanently compare them.
Both was this gray characters who was meant to be "evil" if you do not want to look inside and want to see only surface.
1. Letho killed Demavend
2. Letho killed Foltest.
3. He attempted to kill Henselt
4. He betrayed Sheala, Geralt and Iorveth.
5. He do not give a fuck that they were blamed for the acts they never did.
6. Even after what Geralt did to him, Geralt saved his life after all.
7. He helped Nilfgaard invading Temeria.
8. He attempted to kill Sheala when she was not needed anymore.
See? Letho is disgusting, and compared to your, my list is bigger. All you have is the assasination of Demavend on order by Sheala and the words of scared and panicking woman who was blamed for all, even for one she have not done.

Both was this gray characters who was meant to be "evil" if you do not want to look inside and want to see only surface.
1. Letho killed Demavend
2. Letho killed Foltest.
3. He attempted to kill Henselt
4. He betrayed Sheala, Geralt and Iorveth.
5. He do not give a fuck that they were blamed for the acts they never did.
6. Even after what Geralt did to him, Geralt saved his life after all.
7. He helped Nilfgaard invading Temeria.
8. He attempted to kill Sheala when she was not needed anymore.
See? Letho is disgusting, and compared to your, my list is bigger. All you have is the assasination of Demavend on order by Sheala and the words of scared and panicking woman who was blamed for all, even for one she have not done.

+he killed a monk,who was completely innocent.

+he killed a monk,who was completely innocent.
+ killed a father before the eyes of his children.
+ when he knowingly helped Nilfgaardians to invade North, how much innocent people died? Many more than Sheala could kill with a dragon in Loc Muinne, even if she had gone into full rage.
+ indirectly he was a reason witch hunts started. If he had not framed Sheala there would not be any reason for Radovid to eliminate mages, alchemists and a lot of innocent herbalists.
Sheala is an innocent angel compared to his bastard, who knowingly did horrible things which led to even more horrible deaths of completely innocent peasants. His hands are smeared with blood.

Yeah, I left him alive for my second playthrough just to see the extra content otherwise I always kill him at the end of Witcher 2. I just cant forgive him what he did.

That's the thing, Letho deserve forgiveness or not is completely dependent on you. I always kill him and he has never shown up in TW3 for me.

And I believe the default in TW3 is that Letho is dead, so obviously CDPR doesn't feel that he deserves redemption.

Why man,why share this info about the missing and the cut things into the game i would prefer not to know... This really makes me sad that they are not in there... :(

• There are several important side quests (SQ large) with interesting names, such as “KILLBILL”, “PIGS”, “SCOIATEL” and, humorously, “HATE FRUIT”, which don’t seem to have made it into the final version of the game. I guess vegetarians aren’t popular in Poland. If someone here can properly translate the Polish names for me, I'd gladly add them to the OP.

I'm curious about the KillBill quest that you mentioned. It's possible that's a reference to "Of Swords and Dumplings," since the blacksmith's name is clearly a nod to Hattori Hanzo.

It would have been cool if they drew on that movie more ... I'd love to see a final confrontation between Eredin and Geralt that plays out like "The Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves."

Top Bottom