List of Clothing by Vendor

+
I am looking for a list of all clothing items that should be available from each vendor. I suspect I have a bug that is preventing some items from appearing in the store.

Has anyone made or found such a list they can refer me to?

IGN's Clothing guide looks quite complete. Other than that Cyberpunk 404 is resource where you can get some info, though I don't think it's complete yet.

There are other sites perhaps faster to navigate, but many don't mention stores at all and info is copied over from other sites including possible errors.

The stores are broken for legendary specs, they show only first time you visit the store, after that nothing.
If i am not mistaken this bug appear in 1.1 patch.

The stores are broken for legendary specs, they show only first time you visit the store, after that nothing.
If i am not mistaken this bug appear in 1.1 patch.

I’m concerned with another bug that prevents part of the inventory from appearing to you after the first time you visit the vendor. I’ve had other players tell me that they see specific pieces of clothing in certain vendors, but I do not see those items no matter how many times I refresh that vendor (max level max cred, so I should be able to see everything).

So what I’m really looking for is a spreadsheet of clothing data extracted from the game, that has the list from which each vendor’s inventory is randomized per visit.

Don´t think there is a sheet with everything, but i think this can help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kevf8l

And to see the clothing, i like this one.

Top Bottom