List of current Bugs

+
List of Bugs and ideas I had experienced myself after 30 hours of gameplay now.

Gamebreaking (Forcing me to reload the file):
  • Hacking View can not be left (file reload necessary). Occured 3 times already.
    • Also the opposite, can't open the hacking view at all (happend only once)
  • Gamecrash: During the panam palmer mission where you have to survey an area via drone and target enemies, the game will crash. If I don't target them, it works.
  • In the Takemura mission where you have to eliminate the 3 snipers you first need to get to the elevator through an open line between the crowd of people. Had it two times in a row, that a non-scripted NPC appeared and told me "You shall not pass!".
  • nopass.jpg
Bugs:
  • Traffic: you see cars driving towards you from far away, then they despawn when they get closer.
  • Traffic: you see a car, drive 5 meters past it, turn around again and it has been despawned or replaced.
  • The own vehicle explodes sometimes, when it arrives after you have requested it.
  • Invisible weapons: Grenades or weapons are sometimes invisible and have no effect then.
  • People floating in the air. Rare but happens
  • Mirror: If you look in the mirror with a hat on, you don't see the hat, but a bald head.
  • Can't pickup drops sometimes or hard to find the right spot to press F to pick it up.
Improvements:
  • Braindances are sold, but you have no way to play them.
  • There is no reasonable garage or buyable apartments.
  • Missed lots of potential to grab some food at all these food stands. Just sitting there, eating a Burger and getting some small talk with Johnny would be so cool.
  • Loot: Too much overall, sorting is bad, crafting not really useful
  • Performance issues in a few places

Playing on Windows 10 via gog.
Hardware: AMD Ryzen 3700X, 32GB Ram, GTX 1070 TI. Current NVIDIA driver.

Last edited:
Top Bottom