List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

+
My normal go-to place for the Armadillo crafting spec (Northside East) doesn't have it. Bug or intentional, I do not know.
Pretty sure it is intentional to make the game more difficult. Was one of my early stops this playthrough and I noted it was missing then. I've noticed other items not in their usual spots as well. Plus, cdpr have been known to alter loot drops in the past. TBH, I wish they would randomize all of the drops at the start of a new playthrough

I am sure I am finding whole new areas in Watson
1645216681461.png
Yep, I confirm, I never see this dude before :)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe not a "secret" and maybe also noticed by others (or even in the patchnote).
But I encounter a new event for sure, very nice :)
I was walking quietly when I heard the police siren (very weird^^) and a Maelstromer car passed me followed by a cop car shooting at them. It's ended little further by a street fight betweem them :)
(and cops had a special yellow icon on the minimap)
Icon.jpg
19-02-2022_20-25-28-h5lpwyzf.jpeg19-02-2022_20-25-27-xlv0y0fi.jpeg
19-02-2022_20-25-28-ylofswa2.jpeg

Last edited:
In Kabuki, the circle where you get the ping quickhack, go to the weapon dealer.
You actually can enter his shooting range now. (dunno if new, it is to me)
No training there yet though ;)

In Kabuki, the circle where you get the ping quickhack, go to the weapon dealer.
You actually can enter his shooting range now. (dunno if new, it is to me)
No training there yet though ;)
Yes since day one, it's the only one if I'm right :)
(even Wilson one is locked after the contest)
Posted some screenshot a while ago > here

Does anyone know if there is some actual plot line related to the mail in new Northside appartment (something about Mike Galleck)?

maybe more Joytoys spotted at the lounge ( location Kerry quest party with girl band)
expensive play 3000 eddies 🤠

Last edited:
ah okay my bad then
never checked on the other stores, since Wilsons shooting range is closed off
(thats why it was new to me)
Don't worry, if you look the date, I also noticed it almost 6 months after the release and above all, 6 months of playing :D

How long does it take to get iguana?

Broke back into plaza

Been there since release.

in 1.5 ? How ..... the glitch to get into Konpeki Plaza from 1.31 not longer working :(

Edit: get the egg via console and place it into Vs apartment....let's see what pop out ;)

Last edited:
How long does it take to get iguana?

Broke back into plaza

Been there since release.
can confirm 4 Joytoy ever since release, still would argue those poor four souls are heavy overworked
i mean how many million ppl are in Night City?? Then 4?? *smirk* Presume they need a cirious vacation
by now. (hopefulle we get more further down the line)

Top Bottom