List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

+
Its hard to know which things are new, and which I simply didn't notice beforehand.

I have noticed, that NPC crowd mobs now have three speeds instead of just two (walking and running). Now they have a sort of "rushed walk", which they use if they see something they don't like, but isn't enough to panic them I guess.

I dont know if it was there before, but I heard on TV a news report related to the "Peter Pan killer" even though I hadn't started Rivers storyline yet. Maybe its level/streetcred gated..

The secrets are supposed to be only for next gen and PC right? So it must be something related to new mechanics I guess?

You can order a Jackie Welles now. Nibbles has new moves. At least in two ocassions i heared someone invisible lighting a cigarrette behind me, there was no other characters around. Headphones on.

I think that was there always, but only after a certain point in time.

Im not sure if this was there always, but I noticed, what to me, is a new candy-colored version of Kusanagi. It even has its own engine sound different from the normal one.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.02.15 - 22.19.27.30.png

Ive also noticed that now the motorcycles seem to have lighting in their wheels, reminiscent of Tron lightcycles.
wheels.png

Ive also noticed a change in NPC car behaviour. Now there are some that clearly accelerate and drive recklessly. In general drive more "believably" compared to the old slow "on rails" driving.

I think that was there always, but only after a certain point in time.

Im not sure if this was there always, but I noticed, what to me, is a new candy-colored version of Kusanagi. It even has its own engine sound different from the normal one.
View attachment 11283448

Ive also noticed that now the motorcycles seem to have lighting in their wheels, reminiscent of Tron lightcycles.
View attachment 11283451

Neons are new the candy was already there i think.

there is someone close to kerry's house with a green motorcycle who seems to be a drug dealer. i found him later talking with cops close to the same location. maybe it's just some crowd event (his name changes)

It's in a Cyberspycho area in City Center (the Ninja with his "murderous aura").
If yes, these bikes are here since a while, even, before 1.2 (normally there are two)

It's in a Cyberspycho area in City Center (the Ninja with his "murderous aura").
If yes, these bikes are here since a while, even, before 1.2 (normally there are two)
There are 2 such coloured bikes, I only had feeling they look better now in 1.5 (but that's unsure, played that part 2 days ago and memory may fail on such details) ... and I had really allot fun when sword fighting Norio Akuhara. We both used optical camo (btw its implementation when you can see it on opponent is AWESOME!) and it was really crazy because usually 2 mistakes max maked my V flatlined :D

There are such 2 bikes, I only had feeling they look better now in 1.5 (but that's unsure, played that part 2 days ago and memory may fail on such details) ... and I had really allot fun when sword fighting Norio Akuhara. We both used optical camo (btw its implementation when you can see it on opponent is AWESOME!) and it was really crazy because usually 2 mistakes max maked my V flatlined :D
And on my side it always end in the area behind with other Tygers, everybody try to kill everybody... It's a damn mess :D

there is someone close to kerry's house with a green motorcycle who seems to be a drug dealer. i found him later talking with cops close to the same location. maybe it's just some crowd event (his name changes)

Now if only the dealers would deal actual drugs and not just boring HP/Stamina/oxygen boosters. Up until now I only knew of the one dealer in Jig-Jig street.

Other games even have achievements related to drugs..

Now if only the dealers would deal actual drugs and not just boring HP/Stamina/oxygen boosters. Up until now I only knew of the one dealer in Jig-Jig street.
he is not selling anything to us. he is talking on phone about a deal in 1 month or something like that. but i had a bug once, he disappeared, and i found him a few minutes later talking to a cop (who seems accomplice).
edit: he seems to be at second position around 7pm and disappear at 11pm.

Attachments

• cyberpunk-secret.png
    cyberpunk-secret.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I have tried to find this secrets,but so far i have found nothing...i think some of them are bound to happen at different locations and with different time of the day...could be wrong but i think it is more than just some random events.

Are suicide jumpers more prevalent now? Maybe I'm noticing them now because of the improved crowd reactions and the fact that there is often NCPD officers filing a report shortly afterwards. I was starting a new character, I'm walking with Jackie towards Misty's Esoterica and right before I turn the corner this guy falls out of the sky.

I say suicide jumpers but it's also been speculated on reddit that there was foul play involved. :eek: Either way I love running into details like this.

Are suicide jumpers more prevalent now? Maybe I'm noticing them now because of the improved crowd reactions and the fact that there is often NCPD officers filing a report shortly afterwards. I was starting a new character, I'm walking with Jackie towards Misty's Esoterica and right before I turn the corner this guy falls out of the sky.

I say suicide jumpers but it's also been speculated on reddit that there was foul play involved. :eek: Either way I love running into details like this.
There is one there yes. There is another in Regina building the very first time you pass nearby ;)
Other one in Arroyo.

There is also dudes who start their cars and explode (trapped car), those ones are damn funny to watch :D

I think that was not yet mentioned that explosions now deal much less damage as before (or maybe better to say that explosions damage was completelly reworked). I'm quite sure that my V would die numerous times already (in 1.5) when he accidentally destroyed gas containers while fighting with catana, if that was the same like in 1.3. Now it costed only half of lives (approx) and V was able continue fighting. Imo very important environment change. I spotted also numerous other changes of environment when it react to damage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom