List of little secrets in Patch 1.5 (SPOILERS!)

+
Found a dancing bot I don't remember, had to repair it and then activate it and then I was rewarded with a little dance..

I am sure I am finding whole new areas in Watson
View attachment 11283571
Hahaha, nice find
photomode_22022022_221130.png

Have you always been able to shoot through the defense turrets sights?

Whilst doing the gottfried and fredrick paedo quest down in watson docks I snuck into the computer room and went round the cameras marking the victims then saw there were two remote turrets and after activating them it asked if I wanted to remote control them. I took them over like a camera and aiming down its sights shot at some perps, They agrod onto me and came running for my place in the shed on the PC (int of 3 and using a sandevistan so anyone can do it) I killed the few off and then heard gunfire and took over the turret again shooting a couple more through the turrets scope as they tried to take care of the turret

Have you always been able to shoot through the defense turrets sights?

Whilst doing the gottfried and fredrick paedo quest down in watson docks I snuck into the computer room and went round the cameras marking the victims then saw there were two remote turrets and after activating them it asked if I wanted to remote control them. I took them over like a camera and aiming down its sights shot at some perps, They agrod onto me and came running for my place in the shed on the PC (int of 3 and using a sandevistan so anyone can do it) I killed the few off and then heard gunfire and took over the turret again shooting a couple more through the turrets scope as they tried to take care of the turret
Honestly, I never try, so I don't know. But it seem pretty fun :D
Post automatically merged:

So yeah I can drink a Jackie Wells and a Johnny Silverhand, but who know who is David Martinez. Honestly, I really don't know :D
"Vodka on the rocks, a little bit of Nicola. Aiming the stars and treat yourself to an outing to the stars"
Martinez.jpg

Last edited:
The iguana is new. It seems you can still glitch inside the konpeki after the heist.
Ya started a new playthrough for 1.5, got the egg and completed the required quest and do not have a bowl to place the egg in V's default apartment...
Hoping this sorts itself out over either time or a patch as currently it seems like one more nice feature that doesn't work 😔

Ya started a new playthrough for 1.5, got the egg and completed the required quest and do not have a bowl to place the egg in V's default apartment...
Hoping this sorts itself out over either time or a patch as currently it seems like one more nice feature that doesn't work 😔
Maybe it's too soon, but I wonder if anyone here have see something get out the egg ?
I don't remember to see any post about that :)

I wonder if it's new or not. I never find it before and it's an area where there is nothing to really do, but I've found something :)
Located right behind Claire garage in front of the giant excavator.
30-03-2022_15-25-11-0hmoww0l.jpeg

Two "shards" on the ground with quest marker on it. It look like more to the shard provide by Meredith to pay maelstromers or the access pass that you can find sometimes. No description and 5K eddies value for each. Even if I think it's impossible to sell due to the quest marker which remains on them after pickup them.
I really don't know to what it could be related (or if it's even related to something^^).
30-03-2022_15-24-54-fu4fdtee.jpeg30-03-2022_15-25-29-hzut3ymp.jpeg30-03-2022_15-26-00-0dau2mk3.jpeg

Top Bottom