List of Missing Options (and Features)

+

Guest 4060800

• mute on focus loss
    I'm used to alt+tab games quite often and would appreciate an option to automatically mute the game when it loses focus. Right now while writing this I can hear the background noise of the game client.

• disable "draw weapon on equip"
    When I equip a weapon in my inventory and close the UI, V will automatically draw that weapon. On new weapons there's a "check and load" sequence - that's nice, but it should only play if I already had my weapon drawn before or on the first time I draw it myself. Especially since it's NASTY to holster weapons with a double-tap (frown), which doesn't even work many times and instead switches to the next weapon while that mad cop continues to stare. It's unwise to make us automatically draw weapons in areas where that's considered an illegal activity.
    Even when I equip the weapon standing in an area where I'm not allowed to draw weapons like in my apartment (btw: wtf? see below), as soon as I leave that area V automatically draws the weapon..? I was puzzled to say the least.

• allow us to draw and inspect weapons in our apartment
    It's my apartment - it even has a dedicated weapons locker room, but I'm not allowed to aim a gun or draw a sword in there? Please remove that restriction - it doesn't make any sense to run out on the floor to wave your gun in the screaming faces of your neighbors.

• { add a key binding to "go back in UI"
    + add a key binding to "close UI"
    + place an according button on all screens }
    optional: make ESC close all UI layers at once

When I attach a scope to a rifle and am done I want to return to free roam. So I have to press ESC a total of 4 times - that's very annoying. Also reaching for ESC in the first place is very inconvenient.

• close the map by pressing M again
    I suggest T for "tilt" or R for "rotate map mode" instead. The travel distance between M and ESC is just too far.

• close the journal by pressing J again
    I don't see any reason why this ain't the case yet.

• reverse/fix the default key binding of O for inventory and I for overview
    This seems to be just a little oversight. "I" should be for inventory and "O" for overview - not the other way around.
    Also: as already requested, let us remap all those keys in-game. ESDF please...

• fix clothing display in game
    • I noticed many items not showing in the game world as they show on the inventory screen. One example of this would be the "Spiked Maelstrom Short-Sleeve Jacket" where the spikes don't show in mirrors or in 3rd person while driving.
    • Items like "Basic Tank Top" smear a weird gray color on the female character's shoulders on the skin beside the clothing.
    • Long sleeved shirts don't show on arms when wearing short(er) sleeved jackets. It would be awesome if this would be an option we could toggle.
    • Some items like tight pants display clipping errors.
    Style is supposed to be a big thing in Night City, right? ;)

• fix weapon data on stash
    All the weapons in my stash show as 0.0 DPS, 0-0 Damage and 0 Attacks Per Second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know whether that was mentioned already.
Change the car physics and collision mechanics. This does not feel like 2020. I drive the first car you get, crash with another vehicle and magically slip underneath it without any bumps or dents. I remember that this was mentioned by a journalist a couple weeks back and I'm quite appalled that this has not been fixed.
Also, is there a way to change the map's appearance? All the red displaying the buildings and blocks is not so easy on the eye and distracts from events and so on. And much of the map's icons are very similar. I have a hard time using it.
When I set a route to a shop, the shop's marker is doubled on the minimap, resulting in two markers to the same location or shop, one is static and the other is constantly circling around.
Post automatically merged:

• mute on focus loss
    I'm used to alt+tab games quite often and would appreciate an option to automatically mute the game when it loses focus. Right now while writing this I can hear the background noise of the game client.

• disable "draw weapon on equip"
    When I equip a weapon in my inventory and close the UI, V will automatically draw that weapon. On new weapons there's a "check and load" sequence - that's nice, but it should only play if I already had my weapon drawn before or on the first time I draw it myself. Especially since it's NASTY to holster weapons with a double-tap (frown), which doesn't even work many times and instead switches to the next weapon while that mad cop continues to stare. It's unwise to make us automatically draw weapons in areas where that's considered an illegal activity.
    Even when I equip the weapon standing in an area where I'm not allowed to draw weapons like in my apartment (btw: wtf? see below), as soon as I leave that area V automatically draws the weapon..? I was puzzled to say the least.

• allow us to draw and inspect weapons in our apartment
    It's my apartment - it even has a dedicated weapons locker room, but I'm not allowed to aim a gun or draw a sword in there? Please remove that restriction - it doesn't make any sense to run out on the floor to wave your gun in the screaming faces of your neighbors.

• { add a key binding to "go back in UI"
    + add a key binding to "close UI"
    + place an according button on all screens }
    optional: make ESC close all UI layers at once

When I attach a scope to a rifle and am done I want to return to free roam. So I have to press ESC a total of 4 times - that's very annoying. Also reaching for ESC in the first place is very inconvenient.

• close the map by pressing M again
    I suggest T for "tilt" or R for "rotate map mode" instead. The travel distance between M and ESC is just too far.

• close the journal by pressing J again
    I don't see any reason why this ain't the case yet.

• reverse/fix the default key binding of O for inventory and I for overview
    This seems to be just a little oversight. "I" should be for inventory and "O" for overview - not the other way around.
    Also: as already requested, let us remap all those keys in-game. ESDF please...

• fix clothing display in game
    • I noticed many items not showing in the game world as they show on the inventory screen. One example of this would be the "Spiked Maelstrom Short-Sleeve Jacket" where the spikes don't show in mirrors or in 3rd person while driving.
    • Items like "Basic Tank Top" smear a weird gray color on the female character's shoulders on the skin beside the clothing.
    • Long sleeved shirts don't show on arms when wearing short(er) sleeved jackets. It would be awesome if this would be an option we could toggle.
    • Some items like tight pants display clipping errors.
  • Style is supposed to be a big thing in Night City, right? ;)

• fix weapon data on stash
    All the weapons in my stash show as 0.0 DPS, 0-0 Damage and 0 Attacks Per Second.
with reference to the apartment's stash: is it even possible to have weapons displayed at the wall?

Third person camera! More than anything else, third person camera. I really need to see my character that I spend so much time customizing.
Agreed.. start posting images from a third person perspective. Show CDPR that the game is just emersive.

Agreed.. start posting images from a third person perspective. Show CDPR that the game is just emersive.

Attachments

• 09F4D5C8-5469-4543-99F2-4501152E73D1.jpeg
    09F4D5C8-5469-4543-99F2-4501152E73D1.jpeg
    383 KB · Views: 49
  • B6463D4E-CD71-45DA-8A9F-340AE3FF183B.jpeg
    B6463D4E-CD71-45DA-8A9F-340AE3FF183B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • DCA86314-CFDA-45D6-9EE6-42A38A0874B2.jpeg
    DCA86314-CFDA-45D6-9EE6-42A38A0874B2.jpeg
    644.6 KB · Views: 49
  • F6431FFB-8BFA-4C51-B164-B0D29C6A450C.jpeg
    F6431FFB-8BFA-4C51-B164-B0D29C6A450C.jpeg
    923.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I am simply baffled as to how CDPR arrived to a armor system like this, in a world of games that allow you to wear whatever you want, having stats tied to clothing, essentially forcing players into wearing ridiculous mismatched abominations of outfits is utterly confusing.

Guest 4060800

• remove "no driving" zones
    There are several zones where, all of a sudden, your vehicle stops and starts like "trippin". One of those zones is in front of Misty's shop - one moment you're driving down a road, next you hit something that's not there. Want to utterly destroy immersion and constantly remind the player this is but a piece of weird software? The perfect way to go is "invisible walls"... srsly? :|

• allow us to duck/crouch during conversations
    NPC sitting on the curb, talking to me - wanna go down to their level, but since you decided to map both "skip dialogue" and "toggle crouch" to C that's not possible. So I changed the key bind to . (dot as in ...) and hoped it would give me more control over my character, but nope - crouching completely disabled during dialogs.
    This is especially bad design since we don't even have control over when we want to engage in a conversation - just running past an NPC whore that starts talking to me and suddenly I can't crouch anymore. Vanilla settings are even worse - I found myself wanting to duck down when an NPC starts talking at the same time - made the time/dialog skip forward "by accident" and I have no idea what has just been said. Good thing loading times aren't that bad...

• option to disable "proximity dialog"
    It's a nice invention to be able to move freely while talking to an NPC and answering without stopping to do what were doing... but I think this technology is not ready for distribution yet - too many issues with task management. See parallel phone calls, multiple people talking at the same time, or the point above for example.

with reference to the apartment's stash: is it even possible to have weapons displayed at the wall?

Wondered this myself but haven't yet found a way. Given that those foam pieces are already cut out, I doubt it's intended for us to put anything "of our chosing" there. Maybe it'll be filled with collectibles later? No idea.

+1
Something I'd like to see is a fix on the mini-map. I want to be able to zoom it out a bit, or at least have it be a little more crisp and real time when driving, because I tend to always miss a turn and crash into cars or people, then I have to run from the cops. Even having it zoom out when you slow down would be nice.

In addition the the names detailed names on map icons, it would also be nice to have street names as well, assuming that the locations NPC's mention are actual places you can enter.

A little bit of a gripe here, but, there should be a limit to how much ammo you can buy, like, not buying over the cap, I've been buying all the ammo from gun stores whenever I'm prepping for a job and just now realized, after 52hrs, that I've been wasting money, because pistol is capped at 500, shotguns and snipers at 100 and AR's and subs capped at 700. I don't need to worry too much now, since I'm always picking up enough ammo to cap, but at the start, when eddies are entirely easy to come by, since things get pricey pretty quick, it would be nice to save every bit you can.

I also +1 on the "transmog" idea, I've had some pretty sick threads that I've had to switch out, because they become obsolete, now I look like I left a 2077's, "Blast from the Past Party Clown" convention. Since I play FFXIV, not being able to make my character a little more unique, outfit wise, is a bit of a turn off for me, just glad I got the black jumpsuit.

Braindead as of writing this, got home from work and immediately started playing, and now it's well passed my bedtime, but if I think of anymore to add to this, I'll do so, thank you for making this thread.

A lot of important points in this thread, I can agree with practically all of them.

One thing that annoys me to no end ingame is the location tracker, the little yellow points on the minimap. This is a system that is supposed to help me get where I want to. But when driving around , especially at higher speeds, it is impossible to look at the minimap to follow the points. The minimap itself is really small on monitors with higher resolutions and it only seems to show about 20m into each direction. So not only do I have to look away from the traffic but I also have to do it all the time as the minimap doesn't allow looking ahead.

IMHO first of all the markers for your path should be visible directly in the world. This is Cyberpunk after all, messing with our vision should be no problem at all considering the lore.
And if that is not possible, please let us adjust size, location on screen, transparency and zoom of the minimap.

As it stands now, the lack of this feature makes driving a nusiance – and not the fun feature it should be. :(
Saw this after I posted, but that's a much better description of it.

Last edited:
-More JOYTOYS..lots more in the red-light district..allow us to order one to our apartment..different genders..races..sizes..different sex scenes.
-Add mini games..pool..darts..even arm wrestling lol.
-Add tattoo shop with tons of tattoos to choose from for different body parts..would love to see some hand tats on my character as I'm firing my guns or using my sword.
-Add barbers.
-Add more ways to see your characters.
-Add underwear to clothing..my girl needs a g-string not those goofy undies.
-Add removal of all clothing to run around naked if you like.
-More romancable characters.
-Add cothing dyes or more color choices in shops.
-Add more gang interaction..such as missions..romances..friends..ect.

Please read and listen to the people CDPR

Guest 4060800

Watching all the good additions I plan on adding them to the first post. I got so many in this thread - let's hope there's no limit to message size. But first I'll try again to play CP2077... let's see if I can do 15 minutes straight before coming back here (game time tracker is at 50h in GOG Galaxy, but it feels like I spent only 5h actually playing and the rest of it trying to figure out issues or come here to post). Currently this game kinda evolves into a love/hate relationship for me... but like every lasting relationship this just means it needs some work.

At everyone who gets (understandably) mad at CDPR please consider this: they struggled with The Witcher 1 too - it's been an awesome game and came a long way with each sequel being more flashed out and solid than the title before. Yeah sure, CP2077 is way down the road in the line of products and one might expect more experience with some things, but also keep in mind that they didn't make Witcher 4, where they'd have a whole world and lore and designs ready. With CP2077 they created a whole new world and all our "WTF? Stuf like this should be self evident!" makes it rather aparent that they cut down on many things; probably due to time constraints. Plus there also seems to be a lot in this game that only shows after quite a while of playtime - like someone said there's no rain in Night City, but when I fought my first (and so far only) cyberpsycho it's been pouring like London. Or myself complaining about missing vehicle dealerships - I've edited my original post regarding this, since fixers actually offer a rather broad variety of vehicles now, even if I never ever met them so far.

Having said that, I truly hope their keyboards glow red hot from coding all the things that will make this beta into something we can call finished. @CDPR have some coffe, have some pizza, hack on! ;)

I've been buying all the ammo from gun stores whenever I'm prepping for a job and just now realized, after 52hrs, that I've been wasting money, because pistol is capped at 500, shotguns and snipers at 100 and AR's and subs capped at 700

Wait, those numbers look familiar... oh, so THAT'S what those petrol colored numbers in the lower left corner of the weapon sheets mean "after all"! I thought they meant to indicate how much ammo I have for that weapon, but since they always read those flat numbers and never changed, I assumed that can't be it, because otherwise I should've received some kind of "max ammo" message when picking up rounds. Lawl.. bah.. funny :LOL:

With CP2077 they created a whole new world and all our "WTF? Stuf like this should be self evident!" makes it rather aparent that they cut down on many things; probably due to time constraints.

While I agree that we shouldn't bash them relentlessly I think the critizism is justified. There is just so much that got left on the cutting-room floor or never implemented. Not to mention all the bugs and performance issues. This game needed at least another year of development.

Also, CP2077 is not a whole new world. The lore and the general city culture and all that are based on Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk 2020 universe that is already fleshed out a lot.

+ 1 for the lack of visual body augmentations.
There's no way to replace limbs, torso or face with robotic upgrades that show up outside the cyberware tab.
All the NPCs can have cool colormatched prosthetics or robotic faces but the player can't.

This, exactly this. I wanted to get chromed out, was expecting some cool cyborg aesthetics. Was very, very disappointed to find that my only option for whole game is flesh coloured gorilla hands. Where tf did Adam Smasher buy his stuff? and Where tf did Johnny get his UI? I'd love me some neon green and blue UI but we're all stuck with boring red.

Hope these forums give CDPR some good insight for their updates cuz *man* there needs to be feature updates.

Another major thing... but more of a bug than anything else:

• prevent overlapping dialogs with phone calls
    I'm at the beginning of Act 2, fetched that special thing from the garage of you-know-who. When I open the door to leave the garage Misty starts talking to me - at the same time I get a call from some "Padre" and everything overlaps, next to impossible to separate the two dialogues. Next we walk outside and I can talk further to Misty - while walking and talking I get the next call, this time with another big dialogue and answer options - it's a total mess and I can't grasp anything anymore. This turned into a reload-fest pretty quickly, trying to figure out a way to follow both conversations somehow :(

Yeah I'm nearly through the campaign, (sad about how short the story is), and this happened to me a lot. Overlapping convos from hitting multiple triggers. Del was bad for it. I was lazy about Del's cabs and for maybe 4-5 important story scenes when you go to the boonies he'd ring me up in the middle of an important dialogue.

Seeing lots of good things highlighted on this post, ty for this. Will be useful info for CDPR. Not sure when the devkit is coming out but I hope very soon. Had been wondering if CDPR would be like Bethesda with mods- or like Rockstar. Luckily it's looking like option A. If the game is easily moddable the fans will make Night City amazing, might even have to dive into the modding myself.

Last edited:

Guest 4060800

While I agree that we shouldn't bash them relentlessly I think the critizism is justified. There is just so much that got left on the cutting-room floor or never implemented. Not to mention all the bugs and performance issues. This game needed at least another year of development.

Yup, I definitely agree about justified - wouldn't have made this thread if I thought otherwise. That's why I tried to only address those who get like seriously mad about it and curse CDPR for evil doings. Not even necessarily on this thread, just in general. I think criticism is very much needed here to raise a unified voice of "This can't be it - options, features and content patches please!" :)

Yup, I definitely agree about justified - wouldn't have made this thread if I thought otherwise. That's why I tried to only address those who get like seriously mad about it and curse CDPR for evil doings. Not even necessarily on this thread, just in general. I think criticism is very much needed here to raise a unified voice of "This can't be it - options, features and content patches please!" :)

Look here is my thought. I know we are all expecting a lot from CDPR. Maybe more than we should in some areas. But that does not excuse what the end product is here. If they would have only implemented HALF of those elements that we have on this giant list here, then people would feel way more immersed in the world.

People remind others of TW3 launch and how it was the same discussion. Except it was not. I remember a lot of us talking about how we wanted a more complex Alchemy system. But back then the issue was different. It was a handful of hardcore RPG players who would have liked to have a system closer to what The Witcher 1 had. But the decision made sense. The world was huge and it was hard to give the players this variety of potions and oils and bombs while at the same time making it complex but also simple enough so players would not constantly run out of incredients and never use any of the potions. So auto-refill was introduced and potions didn't have bases anymore but just specific herbs. Fair enough. Some modders changed that later and that was enough to please people in that regard.

CP2077 here is different. This is not an issue of 2 or 3 mechanics or systems not working as we hoped they would. The potion mechanic in TW3 was still useful, it was functional, it was immersive to a degree. We could pretend we picked the herbs, we could pretend we concocted them over a fire. This discussion here is about the lack of options and basic features more than anything else and about systems that are absolutely counterintuitive, barely functional and unimmersive (i.e. the loor / gear). Features that existed in previous similar games (OW games like GTAV, RDR2; RPGs like Fallout, ME, ES), some of which are industry-standard by now, others of which were advanced for their time. But CDPR touted CP2077 as the next generation of Open World RPG, at least for most of their development they did (until recently), and I feel such a repeated claim should be at least partially backed up.

Bottom line, yes we hold CDPR to high standards. But they also set those standards for themselves. With the way they market the game, the way they talk to us, the expectations they set.

And I don't think we should give CDPR any more of a pass than we would any other company. We shouldn't just "excuse" flaws because "the story is so good" or "the concept is so unique" or "the city itself is a genius design". That might all be the case, but that's not what we are talking about here.

Guest 4060800

@BlackWolf500.298 thanks for that! Btw, for what it's worth: I don't consider that posting as rant or mad. That's just constructive criticism :)

Didn't intend to derail this thread - going back to a feature suggestion that I'm missing right now:

• stack identical, not-equipped items
    It would be much easier to sell redundant weapons and outfits if they'd stack with those that have identical stats.

• add sorting by average damage
    DPS is not very interesting for things like sniper rifles or any other gun that's only used to single-shot/headshot once and then switched to something else. I like to initiate combat stealthy and by taking down enemies with headshots first, then switch to my katana once I've been discovered or too annoyed by someone hiding behind cover. So for many ranged weapons the DPS are of no interest to me - average initial damage on the other hand is. I don't use em much, but I imagine a shotgun's DPS is not that much of interest either.

• change threshold to show "Select Quantity" from 2 to 4
    It's always so annoying when you try to sell from a stack of 2 or 3, since selecting the amount and clicking confirm is more or the same number of clicks as selling the items separately by 1 at a time. If I just need to click 3 times in the same spot it's much more convinient than clicking the stack of 3 once, then move the slider all the way to the right, then click confirm.
    The question of "how much" should only appear if you've got at least more than 3. Even better if it never appears unless you shift+click the stack - or the other way around and let us shift+click to sell/buy single items from a stack.
    By the way: why is it TAB to confirm that dialog instead of F that we use to select/confirm choices everywhere else?

• let us use the mouse wheel to rock the "Select Quantity" slider
    Just some QoL. Reaching for the arrow keys or dragging the slider is cumbersome.

• option to disable the "Controller Disconnected" message
    I'm using a wireless gamepad for driving, because frankly... CP2077 got the worst steering and acceleration/brake controls I've ever seen in a game, which are so aggressive that it's next to impossibe to drive/ride around the city without either crashing or looking like there's a parkinson's patient behind the wheel.
    When I'm not on the road I set the controller aside and it will automatically disconnect and go into standby after a while, always interrupting my game with that message "Please reconnect your controller." - why? I don't need it right now.

• let us reduce the controller dead zones even further
    Either that option ain't working or the min settings are just way too large. When I move the stick nothing happens and the dead zone feels huge - then instead of a gradually increasing steering angle it snaps right to what feels like 30%. Even using a controller driving feels as bad as I've never experienced before in any other game.

• mouse steering
    Let's have two more input mappings: one that toggles mouse steering and one that activates it while we hold down that other key. When implementing this please don't forget to let us chose if we want the steering wheel to return automatically during mouse steering mode (direct vs absolute steering) and/or after (as long as no other steering input is given). I'd go with auto return after mode disabled and absolute steering position when enabled (wheel is turned by mouse movement and doesn't return on its own). Also: sensitivity control for the mouse steering axis please.

More sorting options in general- but specifically also for Journal based stuff. Like sort messages by new, sort shards by new, etc. The messages on my dudes phone are a mess. At the very least it would be nice if when you used your phone to check for messages it opened the messages from the person you have highlighted when you hit tab. Too much time spent switching and scrolling through menus.

And on the inventory side it would be nice to sort armor by armor value.

Just a note about the weapon mods - you CAN replace them by clicking on the mod slot and then clicking another mod in the inventory. It will destroy the one that is installed but at least you get to keep the weapon.

Guest 4060800

• sort the "call horse" list by last used timestamp descending
    The last used vehicle should always be at the top of the list - anything else is just tedious.

• include a picture of the vehicle on the buy mission description
    Especially when you're starting out you don't know any of the vehicle names and have to look them up in that long list in the database - bit cumbersome, picture would be much appreciated.

• equip, craft, dismantle and trade from your car's trunk
    If your vehicle is nearby there should be an option on the inventory filters to show the stuff from your trunk. That way we could drive up to a dealer and sell stuff from our trunk, or dismantle stuff directly from the trunk without having to shuffle around those many boxes and menus first or go back and forth due to limited carrying capacity. Same would be nice when near your stash in the apartment - at least to equip stuff - seems to be handled by the same module anyways.

• enable filters on stashes (trunk, apartment)
    The text is there, but they don't show - instead the drop down from sorting is on the left below "filters" text.

Just a note about the weapon mods - you CAN replace them by clicking on the mod slot and then clicking another mod in the inventory. It will destroy the one that is installed but at least you get to keep the weapon.

Thanks! :)

Watching all the good additions I plan on adding them to the first post. I got so many in this thread - let's hope there's no limit to message size. But first I'll try again to play CP2077... let's see if I can do 15 minutes straight before coming back here (game time tracker is at 50h in GOG Galaxy, but it feels like I spent only 5h actually playing and the rest of it trying to figure out issues or come here to post). Currently this game kinda evolves into a love/hate relationship for me... but like every lasting relationship this just means it needs some work.

At everyone who gets (understandably) mad at CDPR please consider this: they struggled with The Witcher 1 too - it's been an awesome game and came a long way with each sequel being more flashed out and solid than the title before. Yeah sure, CP2077 is way down the road in the line of products and one might expect more experience with some things, but also keep in mind that they didn't make Witcher 4, where they'd have a whole world and lore and designs ready. With CP2077 they created a whole new world and all our "WTF? Stuf like this should be self evident!" makes it rather aparent that they cut down on many things; probably due to time constraints. Plus there also seems to be a lot in this game that only shows after quite a while of playtime - like someone said there's no rain in Night City, but when I fought my first (and so far only) cyberpsycho it's been pouring like London. Or myself complaining about missing vehicle dealerships - I've edited my original post regarding this, since fixers actually offer a rather broad variety of vehicles now, even if I never ever met them so far.

Having said that, I truly hope their keyboards glow red hot from coding all the things that will make this beta into something we can call finished. @CDPR have some coffe, have some pizza, hack on! ;)

Wait, those numbers look familiar... oh, so THAT'S what those petrol colored numbers in the lower left corner of the weapon sheets mean "after all"! I thought they meant to indicate how much ammo I have for that weapon, but since they always read those flat numbers and never changed, I assumed that can't be it, because otherwise I should've received some kind of "max ammo" message when picking up rounds. Lawl.. bah.. funny :LOL:
Right?! I was buying ammo every chance I got, then happened to notice that they were at flat numbers, so bought some more just to make sure and checked my backpack to see if maybe there were other piles of ammo that just weren't showing, didn't see any, so then I thought maybe if I shot a few rounds, the 500 would stay at 500 until I reach below that number in munitions, but nope.

Also, I agree with what you said about everyone getting mad, I personally wasn't a Witcher fan, but seeing as how the two are on 2 total separate spectrum's, it's understandable that there be some difficulties. This whole year has probably put a damper on things as well, I don't look into these things, so I can't say for sure, but just like any other business or company that's been affected by the epidemic, I'm sure it made things a little harder. That being said though, what we got isn't the best, I won't lie, but at the same time, it's also not the worst, I'm thoroughly enjoying it myself.

Last thing, as for the vehicles, it's not to have options, but it's not that easy to make that much eddies to get vehicles you want, especially when you still need to upgrade implants and whatnot, also, a stat indicator on vehicles would be nice, since they get real pricey, I don't want to spent 150k or so on something that drives slower than I can run, just because it looks nice.

I 100% agree about being able to remove mods. It made me use the same Leopard print trench coat with crit +15% the ENTIRE game because I couldn't remove the mod and stick it on something else, nor could I find the same mod anywhere else in the game! The clothing shops always stock garbage and the most expensive shop only has Bully, or the glitched Deadeye mod that is supposed to increase Crit by 15% and Crit damage by 30%.

And yes I'm aware there's a crafting tree mod that lets you destroy them to get the mod back, but that's too high of an investment. I also have peeves with your legendary weapons not being able to be upgraded to your level if you happened to buy them early in the game. One upgrade should catch them up in damage and stats, you shouldn't have to fork over tens of thousands of eddies to buy the same legendary weapons you bought early on!

Top Bottom