List of missions and their bugs (w/ patch 1.05)

+
Win 10, patch 1.05, & 90 hours played.

I have completed every mission I've had access to. There are no more SIde Jobs, Gigs or Hustles left except for what is listed below. I have not finished the game proper, but am waiting at the point of no return.

MIssions and their bugs:

Second Conflict: Talk to Dum Dum - Dum Dum does not spawn, so I can not talk to him to progress the mission.

Gig: Lack of Empathy - First, this quest is complete. I received the reward and everything. Now, this appears to have something to do with the gun deposit box. If the gun deposit box HAS weapons in it, the Journal entry displays the "Track Job" and when that is clicked, the yellow line on the map appears and all that. If I remove the weapons, the quest reverts back to the point in the job where I have to put my weapons in this box. Then if I put my weapons in, the job reverts back to showing the "Track Job" button. But this is all, the quest is not restarted, it's just flipping between these two states, but never completed in whatever way it needs to be removed from the journal.

Gig: Two Wrongs Makes Us Right - The van has spawned under the grating it was supposed to be on. I can see the top of the van under the grate, but I am totally unable to interact with the van.

Reported Crime: Supply Management - I have found the stash, I see the scan here icon, and the stash has its shimmery gold aura (or whatever that is that highlights things to scan), but when I try to scan the stash, it is unscannable. By this I mean, I run the scan up, down, and all around on the stash and there is no interaction or pop-ups, or any of the usual things that happen when I scan stuff. As I am unable to scan the stash, I can not complete the job. However, the chair the stash is on does scan as expected.

I've tried rolling back to previous saves and re-starting these jobs and nothing changes, the end result remains the same.

M'ap Tann Pelenn - Mr Hands is never calling me, it just stays at "answer call from Mr. Hands", and I already completed his one and only gig.

I also am having problems with Reported Crime: Supply Management. I can see the objective on the map, the NCPD scanner goes off when I walk close, I can see the icon, and I can loot the backpack.

Unfortunately there are no enemies that spawn. So I don't think I can complete the quest.

I found the objective, a body you can loot on the roof, but when I try and search it says "locked". So I can't loot the body and complete the quest. Anyone have any ideas?

Top Bottom