List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

+
Adrian022;n8873890 said:
I dont know how do you think there are enough players to match you in 7 secconds with Xbox players always, i have a couple of screenshots of accounts that doesnt exist in ps4 ( all the people i face, dont exist in ps4) im going to get them maybe you will believe me after that.

And i havent spent anything on this game too, so?

Im looking the screenshots and none of them are weather decks :O will be funny

Here.
I dont know how to increase the quality of the game pictures(tell me how and i will upload them correctly if you still dont believe), but they are the players im looking for in the DB, and if you want screenshot of my deck i will upload it too, antiweather as i said (not the queen guards one).

Attachments

• image_149250.jpg
    image_149250.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170611184142.jpg
    20170611184142.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20170611183403.jpg
    20170611183403.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170611184741.jpg
    20170611184741.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20170611133543.jpg
    20170611133543.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20170611184639.jpg
    20170611184639.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20170611192932.jpg
    20170611192932.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20170612130440.jpg
    20170612130440.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20170612125923.jpg
    20170612125923.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 33
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611133852.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611133852.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 37
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611133852.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611133852.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170612125927.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170612125927.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 36
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611184800.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611184800.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 57
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170612130422.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170612130422.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 32
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611183406.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611183406.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 57
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611192827.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611192827.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 37
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611183736.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611183736.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 47
  • GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611132809.jpg
    GWENT_ The Witcher Card Game_20170611132809.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Adrian022;n8874020 said:
I dont know how do you think there are enough players to match you in 7 secconds with Xbox players always, i have a couple of screenshots of accounts that doesnt exist in ps4 ( all the people i face, dont exist in ps4) im going to get them maybe you will believe me after that.

This game is buggy as hell. I'm sure there are other explanations than devs are screwing with you all day.

Adrian022;n8874020 said:
And i havent spent anything on this game too, so?

I was responding to you saying "keep wasting your money"

StrykerxS77x;n8874950 said:
This game is buggy as hell. I'm sure there are other explanations than devs are screwing with you all day.

I was responding to you saying "keep wasting your money"

Im sure there are other explanations, but atm the matching is one of the worst i've ever seen in a game. Welcome, Pay2Win nº4058585940

And im posting here because im sure is not one of the bugs you say, they made the matchmaking a shit to get more money, for me is easy to understand.

Last edited:
It is in theory possible that the devs are using bots to increase the population in OB to match you when there is no a real person available or to decrease the wait time in casual. But I doubt they would use this in ranked.
And even if they did it I highly doubt it's with bad intent (if they do it at all) because If this goes out, and a game dev company is not a military organization and things like this do get out, they will be ruined and all their image of a good and pro-gamer company will die. At the least, gwent will be dead if people learn about something like this.
What would they gain? CDPR is rich enough to go to such low practices with bad intentions, what more money? If people see the game sucks they will abandon it and they will earn nothing in the end.
It is not though, technically impossible for them to run bots.

Also, if they were using bots of fake accounts or whatever you insist on, wouldn't you think they would populate them perfectly balanced in term of factions, scrap the bad decks and save themselves the turmoil and the uproar they are now facing from people, because of the NG and weather/STspell decks flooding the game left and right?

Avetohol;n8876420 said:
It is in theory possible that the devs are using bots to increase the population in OB to match you when there is no a real person available or to decrease the wait time in casual. But I doubt they would use this in ranked.
And even if they did it I highly doubt it's with bad intent (if they do it at all) because If this goes out, and a game dev company is not a military organization and things like this do get out, they will be ruined and all their image of a good and pro-gamer company will die. At the least, gwent will be dead if people learn about something like this.
What would they gain? CDPR is rich enough to go to such low practices with bad intentions, what more money? If people see the game sucks they will abandon it and they will earn nothing in the end.
It is not though, technically impossible for them to run bots.

Just look the pictures im the one that dont need to lie or win money here, i played gwent since The witcher exists, but the point is that you always play agaisnt counter decks, everyone complaining about weather decks and i just dont face any weather deck since i changed my cards, as i said, casualities doesnt exist, everything is programmed, and yes, they want more money, they made this game to win more money there isnt any other reason, and if you think about publicity, publicity means more money, you just dont make a game for free, make a game is hard and requires a lot of time and preparation (programmers/modelers/concept artists/animators/etc).

Im not saying the game is bad, the game is bad because the matchmaking (i know is bad because is unbalanced too, but is a beta and i understand that), also they must introduce a game mode where you can face your friends because i tryied 100+ times without success.

I hope you understand i do this to improve the gaming experience of everyone, the people must say the things they dont like to get a better game.

Adrian022;n8876670 said:
Just look the pictures im the one that dont need to lie or win money here, i played gwent since The witcher exists, but the point is that you always play agaisnt counter decks, everyone complaining about weather decks and i just dont face any weather deck since i changed my cards, as i said, casualities doesnt exist, everything is programmed, and yes, they want more money, they made this game to win more money there isnt any other reason, and if you think about publicity, publicity means more money, you just dont make a game for free, make a game is hard and requires a lot of time and preparation (programmers/modelers/concept artists/animators/etc).

Im not saying the game is bad, the game is bad because the matchmaking (i know is bad because is unbalanced too, but is a beta and i understand that), also they must introduce a game mode where you can face your friends because i tryied 100+ times without success.

I hope you understand i do this to improve the gaming experience of everyone, the people must say the things they dont like to get a better game.

You seem to think that everyone is having the same experience as you. I have definitely not been playing counter decks lately. My last four games were easy match ups where I won easily (with weather). That seems to be very different than what you are describing.

supafreaky;n8845020 said:
bullshit cards.

I consider any card with ongoing/permanent effect on the board bullshit and 100% unimaginative design of the card and mechanic. And i know for a fact that, as you also point out, even ppl. who play weather decks hate going against weather decks.

Overall i like the Witcher Card game but i hate the Weather Card game. While the first one looks promising and does things differently, the Weather Card game in it is ruining the experience for many and many had given feedback, many, feedback, many, feedback CDPR....

Yes, I was writing to them about the weather problem so many times but they don't give a damn. They prefer to nerf harpies and other non-essential stuff instead of taking care of serious problems like: weather, spelliatel, many Nilfgaard OP cards (peter, tibor, auckes etc.)

Restlessdingo32;n8870370 said:
Every point may matter. NG getting knocked down in points may matter too. The truth of the matter is NG isn't where it is mainly due to card power. It's the flexibility and fact they can consistently play their full deck. Other decks for other factions are arguably superior to NG, provided they get good draws. That is a big if in many cases. When you have a faction capable of doing everything well in one deck, able to shut down other decks and more consistency compared to other factions, it's no mystery why it's popular.

I partially agree with you.NG's main strength right now is cycling through whole deck which is a very strong asset when trying to find the right cards for specific situations(something which most decks cannot do).But I disagree about NG being a faction that can do everything well in one deck.The strongest tech card in NG require a silver slot and if you tech your deck in such way to do "everything" there would be much less synergy in the deck(which is one of the most important aspects of building a NG deck).For example my NG deck is built in such way that I cannot use both Auckles and Peter.I have to swap them based on the meta if I want to keep the synergy between the cards in my deck.And finally the reason NG is so popular is because the free NG cards are the best free cards:peter,Cahir etc.

I'm in mood to surrender when i see weather deck... It's just so annoying to get rid of those weathers when they use more then 4 cards for weather. Also Caranthir card is pretty annoying... It will be good if they add limit for weather cards to 2. Then, players will be reliant to cards like Hag or Caranthir. Nerf Caranthir to just spawn frost without moving units. Having Jotunn and Drawners + Caranthir is pretty much OP comb.

Pruny;n8885390 said:
Just get units that counter weather,

For example Skellige doesn't have so many units. Also, what does it matter when you clear 2 rows and enemy just move your units on sides where he pleases

ionut_raducu1;n8884970 said:
I partially agree with you.NG's main strength right now is cycling through whole deck which is a very strong asset when trying to find the right cards for specific situations(something which most decks cannot do).But I disagree about NG being a faction that can do everything well in one deck.The strongest tech card in NG require a silver slot and if you tech your deck in such way to do "everything" there would be much less synergy in the deck(which is one of the most important aspects of building a NG deck).For example my NG deck is built in such way that I cannot use both Auckles and Peter.I have to swap them based on the meta if I want to keep the synergy between the cards in my deck.And finally the reason NG is so popular is because the free NG cards are the best free cards:peter,Cahir etc.

Well.....

Many of the NG decks I've faced can thin near half their deck in the first two turns, have a great ability to gain CA, clearly have tempo cards, silvers with arguably some of the strongest abilities to choose from, many of which can be or are close to a hard counter for other decks, consistently play their entire hand, control (rot tossers, which overperform for a bronze IMO), and the ability to buff their own units in the process of it all. Did I mention they can pull from both graveyards?

The faction has flexibility, consistency and is powerful to boot. Many other decks lack in one or more of those areas (in the general and specific sense). Some factions have to pick and choose to build for one or two areas, and try to scrap together enough non-essentials to cover the gaps.

Yes, it's true you may not see all of the stuff above in every NG deck. But most I've seen can do most of it. This is not the case for everyone else. Dropping some numbers here or there isn't going to change that.

Morvud;n8885430 said:
For example Skellige doesn't have so many units. Also, what does it matter when you clear 2 rows and enemy just move your units on sides where he pleases

clear sky

Top Bottom