List of suggested features in future update

+
Hi CDPR,

First of all, thank you for this great game.

I've clocked a total of 40 hours gameplay and I have to say, I really enjoy the game. To start of, I'm not a fans of open-world game (I only played & finished GTA 5, AC & Division 2) but instead, I am a veteran in RPG games. Have to admit, I only heard about this game when my friends started talking about it a week before the launch and oh boy, I'm so glad that I have grown a liking to this game. The experience is truly immersive, enjoying and mesmerizing.

As I crunched through the game on my PC for past 5 days, I would like to share some of my suggestions which I sincerely hope the team could take into consideration and include in future updates. Of course, I do not speak for fellow gamers out there.

Glitches & bugs aside, these are just my two-cents:

General Feature
  1. To include a zoom in/out toggle for the minimap. On-road driving/riding is such a nightmare, I often miss turns or have to knock down a few pedestrian due to the limited coverage of the minimap.
  2. To include Favourite or Bookmark function. The map is ridiculously huge, there are times I want to go back to the old spot and crack some door after I upgraded my character/cyberware but unable to find the specific spot (Mostly are side mission area which the icons will disappear from map once you finished the challenge)
  3. To enable the search function through Legend. For example, when player select Ripperdoc on the Legend, the map will only show all the Ripperdoc locations on the map.
  4. To include a notification on main screen when there are Attribute or Perks points pending to upgrade
  5. Rework crafting function especially Ammo. I spent a lot of times crafting ammo, however I need to click the CRAFT button repeatedly until my ammo is sufficient. This is extremely annoying, it would be good if you can include a quantity toggle within the CRAFT function.
  6. To include ammo indication in CRAFTING option. There should be an indication to show the existing ammo that I have and the quantity that I have crafted within the CRAFTING page so player will not need to close and open the menu just to check is the ammo sufficient or not.
  7. Need more details if cannot upgrade a specific item. The general message that I received is "Level too low..." or "insufficient part". There should be an indication to state the level required to upgrade the item to the level or how much more components that we need to find in order to upgrade. Then player can decide if it is feasible to spend the time to grind the level in order to use that weapon, or just find/craft a new one
  8. To include a "Best recommended" auto fit feature for V. I know this game is all about customized but it would be nice if you can include a function which the computer can select the best weapon/armor/outfit for V instead of the player going through tens of items in the inventory. This is mainly for lazy player like myself.
  9. To include sorting function for QUEST/JOURNAL. Don't get me wrong, I love how the quests are sorted in the current manner- By Main/Side/Gig etc. I not sure about other players but for me, I will not travel far far away just to complete a quest. I prefer to complete quests which is at my region then slowly move to next region (I don't fast travel, I always move on road). If the journal can sort by location, eg: have an indication if it is same region or within 3km from your position, that would be awesome. The delamain quest is a headache to me. I have to open every single of those quest and check their location in order to proceed with those which are nearer to me.
  10. To include feature to view stats when selecting weapon/armor/outfit etc. Similar to games like Diablo, when player is switching between items, we not only check the item's stats but also to check our stats. Currently, I have to back to inventory, select Stats to see the difference every time I want to compare a new items. If player can press ALT (For example), then the main stats chart (For eg: showing armor, health, resistance, dps etc) will pop out by the side, it will be much easier.
  11. Please increase the Street Credit. I am at Level 24 but my street credit is already maxed out. It is quite easy to achieve the max.

Looting
  1. To include a glowing effect for special items. I know the icon will include purple/blue for uncommon/legendary/rare/epic items but that's only happen when player press TAB. If there is a glowing effect to indicate special rarity items, that would be nice.
  2. To include TAB and loot function together. Player can either TAB to scan but unable to loot, or continuously pressing TAB and loot the items before the icon faded off. TAB to scan is an extremely good and frequently used feature, it would be good if we can CAPSLOCK or TAB to scan, and at the same time able to loot in scan mode. I don't mind walking on scan mode, as long as we can stay on scan mode and loot at the same time.

AI
  1. NCPD officers are confusing. Sometimes when I travel and saw the officers gun fighting the gangs (Which the star indication pops out), I often proceed to help the officer. But end up, the officer will shoot me after the gang died. Are we suppose to just leave the officers fighting the gang? If we are helping the officers, why they shoot at us? Is it because I am from Street background and consider a criminal as well? I thought Street Credit suppose to work like a reputation mechanics. The higher it is, the more the community will accept/acknowledged you. Please enlighten me.

That's all for all. Oh btw, the above comments are based on Patch 1.04. I hope the CDPR team can sincerely read through my suggestion (Apologies for my poor writing) and consider for future updates.

I look forward to your updates and DLC :) Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
V

Top Bottom