List of Thronebreaker Cards

+
Can anyone tell me all the cards that come with purchassing the thronebreaker game? if there is already a post about this then im sorry for not having seen it

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
You can filter on the Thronebreaker cards in the Gwent deckbuilder.

1541779360291.jpeg

The image is missing the Strays of Spalla and Bomb Heaver cards.

I have a question i hard thronebreaker îs bugged. If i complete The game i get all The premiums or not? Because if not i wait until december

I have a question i hard thronebreaker îs bugged. If i complete The game i get all The premiums or not? Because if not i wait until december

Each premium version is located in a chest in various maps, so you have to play the game and find them. You immediately get all the standard versions.

It's also well worth the price. (y)

Are there premium versions of all TB standard cards claimable from chest?
I'm close to the end of TB but still missing like 50% premium cards, so i guess there aren't...

I'm close to the end of TB but still missing like 50% premium cards, so i guess there aren't...

I cannot remember if they were all in chests, but all premium versions need to be unlocked from within TB.

Yes unfortunately some are lost depending on decisions you make. Early game I close to hang the stray as they were my enemy had I spared him he world have given a treasure map to a premium card. Also try to talk to every npc that you can 3 times. You may think dialogue is over but some give you items and maps if you repeat dialogue with them. If you get every chest you should be good. I have to play again to get the 1 I missed.

Get on youtube and find the locations of all golden chests and where the premiums are located. At the end of the game you can go back and get them.

If all else fails you can do what I did (I was missing one card) and put the game on easy and just run through it skipping every battle. I sat for something like 45 minutes to an hour just to get that last card.

Thank you all for your kind replies..

I have a savegame where i completed the campaign, but haven't found a way to go back on the maps. I cannot even start the savegame again so I guess I have to start all over again to get the missing cards.

The one I'm missing is the premium Version of Kelltulis. Anyone knows where to find it?
Edit: Just got it in Mahakam, had to free a dwarf woman to get her map of a hidden chest i missed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom