List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

+
Here is an easter egg that i found :

It is a spoiler for most of forum moderators ; Sorry it's in Polish ; Not to ruin experience, i will say you can find this list in one of the End game quests.

Attachments

• iwoCCsr.jpg
    iwoCCsr.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 49gqe4X.jpg
    49gqe4X.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 45
  • uMTNH4P.jpg
    uMTNH4P.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Question: Ciri says she visited a world where people waged war from a distance, had machines in their heads, and everybody had a flying car. Anyone know if that's a specific reference? Jetsons? Battlestar Galactica? The Borg?

That one's easy. Witcher fans, meet your future :)
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35963-The-Witcher-3-easter-egg-referring-to-Cyberpunk-2077

(And that's the other half of the forums. Where the strange people like @Sardukhar hang out. They're all looking forward to meeting all of you.)
Would love to see a little ciri cameo in cyberpunk 2077 would be awesome...

Noticed the one on Nietzsch too and i spare the guys but had a quest failed so i reload and d kill them;.. I regret...

In the siri's quest on Skellig when she takes a bath, the old woman really looks and sounds like the actual french minister of ecology Segolène Royal.
Don't think it's a real easter but some french players may notice this and it's really fun.
(Main quest "calm before the tempest")
Then Siri looks like the french singer Hollysiz.

Mission Jenny o' the woods , Jenny from the block ?

Last edited:
When I found Odrin. And when Geralt say to the statue something like well, seems you're not a prince filled with doubts, Hamlet.

How many of you found the "List of prisoners" note in the quest "The Great Escape"? It contains the names of some of the moderators of this forum.
Edit: whoops, seems like @SelfIgnition was faster...

Last edited:
A little village in the Skellige isles has three good ones:
1) An old man complains that nobody knows the isles, and then says, "This. IS. SKELLIGE!"
2) A young lass during rainstorms will go into sing-song mode, ~It's rain-ING, put on your tun-IC."~
3) A young lad racing back and forth during rainstorms will say, "I'm gonna be a puddle-jumper!"

---------- Updated at 10:26 PM ----------

Interesting! That's not the resolution I got for that quest. Mine was a bit more morbid.

Did you kill the woman right away?

2 easter eggs that haven't been listed out here that were both from the same place which is the bookstore in Novigrad.

1. Twilight reference in one of the books you get in there. Something about a girl named IsaBella and Edward. I THINK it had like the last paragraph of the first chapter lmfao

2. Witcher 1 reference, you get a letter from "A" contained inside a book from Jaques de Aldersberg and anyone who played Witcher 1 would know who that is. Also I guess that confirms that theory as well.

Last edited:
I heard one of the random npc's say "War... War never changes"
And then his wife said that what also never changes is that he is a useless husband.

Weeping angels?

Has anyone else encountered what I think is a Doctor who easter egg? There are two angels outside the church and when you turn around and turn back they are facing you. Pretty cool, and scary!

There is the haunted house quest never Oxenford, when checking out the house, you find some salt and remark about some superstition about people believing salt wards off evil spirits. Reference to Supernatural and there use of salt to keep Demons out.

There is the haunted house quest never Oxenford, when checking out the house, you find some salt and remark about some superstition about people believing salt wards off evil spirits. Reference to Supernatural and there use of salt to keep Demons out.
There are many references in the game to salt being used to ward evil spirits. It has nothing to do with Supernatural and everything with it being an actual, wide-spread folk belief that Supernatural just happened to be using, as well.

The trolololol troll is the best Easter Egg ever for me.

There is also tyrion lannister dead in a skycell fort in a island in skellige.

And I didn't see this one here: a good pun about fifty shades of gray - When Geralt is looking for dandelion, you can ask Zoltan about the various girls the poet went out with. About one of them he says that she was a strange sort, made dandelion wear funny stuff and asked him to call themselves anastasia and christian.

---------- Updated at 06:01 PM ----------

Wrong way! :p

Docks of Novigrad

Can't wait to get home to see that drunk bastard hahaha

Last edited:
There's a book telling a tale, and one the character's says, "Ready. Steady. Go!"

Ready Steady Go has several cultural references, including from the comics and also a British show in the sixties.

I saw one earlier when i was walking by an NPC and she said "Hello"
I was like "No damn way that just happened" Because just a couple of months ago at work, my boss walks in and she said "Hello"... they freekin easter egged my Boss!

Top Bottom