List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

+
When fighting bandits, one of them said "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries."

Lord of the Rings reference. Just before a certain somebody dies, they tell someone, "now fly!" Not exactly what Gandalf said, but close enough.

In Crow's Perch to the right of the baron's castle there is a wooden cabin resembling those modern chemical toilets

If you go and press X he knocks the door and there is someone inside moaning. Reference to metal gear solid? plenty of similar scenes in those games.

In the new DLC there is a letter about a witcher of the cat school called Schrödinger who "might be alive, might be dead."

Haha, that one's awesome. But I never thought they'd use German letters in the Witcher universe

Last edited:
One of the horses in the race against Voorhis is called Cantarella, sired by Cahir. Both Cantarella and Cahir are Nilfgaardian characters, we even
meet Cantarella in the High Stakes mission

i'm not sure if this is an easter egg or not,it might be part of a mission i haven't done yet.it is in a completely uninhabited area that i stumbled across while sailing looking for wolf gear.

it might be a spoiler so be warned

and if your wondering what is in the chest,there was nothing special just a few things like silk and string,no weapons.

Attachments

• Main Menu.jpg
    Main Menu.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 65
Just Discovered A "List of Prisoners" (Spoiler Warning)

So I just completed one of the main quest, and found a "List of Prisoners" which implied some of the moderators in this forum. The ones that I figured out was :

- Dragonbird
- Sardukhar
- Reptile Man aka ReptilePZ?
- Man of N'Vah aka Guy NWah?
- sidspyker
- tommy5761 ( I forgot the name that was mentioned on the list)

You guys are in one of the finest games ever made. Should be proud! :)

So I just completed one of the main quest, and found a "List of Prisoners" which implied some of the moderators in this forum. The ones that I figured out was :

- Dragonbird
- Sardukhar
- Reptile Man aka ReptilePZ?
- Man of N'Vah aka Guy NWah?
- sidspyker
- tommy5761 ( I forgot the name that was mentioned on the list)

You guys are in one of the finest games ever made. Should be proud! :)

:)

The Bloody Baron said Anna put too much salt in his soup, and that's basically why he was violent.

That's a reference to an old polish commercial about spousal abuse.

When ur searching for the barons wife u can play hide and seek with the kids at the orphanage and one of them climbs on the roof of a hut and jumps in a pill of hay which is a reference to assassin's creed I think?

A whorse in a brothel singing Madonna sing's I'm a material girl in a Material World....

Seriously? I can't believe I missed that!

---------- Updated at 10:38 PM ----------

They were also condemned to die horribly. Wonder how CDPR punishes their employees for mistakes...
Like this maybe?:p

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom