List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

+
In White Orchard, near the notice board, there is a boy singing ''it's raining, it's pouring, Emperor Emhyr is snoring...''. This is actually a slightly changed line from Jose Feliciano's famous song ''Rain''.

Another one although I am not entirely sure if it is an easter egg or just coincidence.

When I was Skellige (I think Madman Lugos's stronghold) I heard a group of men discussing how someone "Had there guts taken out and made to walk round a tree until they ran out , their guts!"

This might be a reference to the manga Berserk - In which it was stated that the exact same happened and the main characters name is Guts.
And is also my avatar lol

There has been a lot of mentions about Pulp Fiction references. I can't find it anywhere anymore, but isn't there a contract where Geralt can introduce himself with:
"I'm Geralt of Rivia, I solve problems" (the other option being "I'm no one in particular" or something)

The last enemy the tower quest where you save the mage from kovir on an skellige is a COW, i was like wtf. The portal that throws enemies like warewolf throws a cow as your last enemy ( even tho its just a cow so it doesnt attack).

I loved them all. Seen most of them in 6 runs through the game now. No favourite in particular but as a huge fan of LotR and TW1, all references to them are a gift to me. Now, the whole Tower Outta Nowhere is a joke about DRM, not just the grimoire or its cover (GOG.COM). "Disturbing Indication of Freedom" has me lmao. =)

PS: The lift from Kaer Trolde to the Village bellow. Has something of a Gothic feeling on it.

Last edited:
With all of the fight club references I was really surprised it took 15pages for someone to find the Knights Tale egg In pic is exact quote .

HAHA! Yes, He said it!

I have been wanting Zoltan to say "And My AXE!" since i heard him the first time.... AND he said it haha. I love hearing little things like that in the game. Makes me chuckle. Have yall heard anything like small references or whatever that made you laugh a bit?

not a reference, but i spawned Yennefer with the console command: "spawn(´sorceress´) and she started attacking me, then Geralt said: "Damn you´re ugly!" :)

I have been wanting Zoltan to say "And My AXE!" since i heard him the first time.... AND he said it haha. I love hearing little things like that in the game. Makes me chuckle. Have yall heard anything like small references or whatever that made you laugh a bit?

Glad you liked it, there are a couple eastereggs in the game that are quiet funny. :youdontsay:

Top Bottom