Listen to the official EP with 6 tracks of the original score!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
In today's episode of Night City Wire, we talked about the music of Cyberpunk 2077... and what better way of diving into the music than to actually listen to it? Our official EP with 6 tracks of the original score is now available on our YouTube channel and a variety of streaming platforms!

1) Corposeduction by Marcin Przybyłowicz:

2) Badlanders by P. T. Adamczyk:

3) Battleground Arasaka by Paul Leonard-Morgan:

4) NCPD Prowl by Marcin Przybyłowicz:

5) Core Mikoshi by Paul Leonard-Morgan:

6) Chrome Shamans by P. T. Adamczyk:

Can we buy or download the soundtrack somewhere?

I am -not- looking for the radio station music and bands. I am looking for the ambient soundtrack and background music playing through quests etc.

I played a quest the other day which had very quiet background music which sounded very much like Blade Runner, I would love to listen to that track on it's own again.

Well, I think the games developers are pissing to their own pool by producing that stuff. Let me visualise this: imagine you are creating a super hot-gangsta style world of west coast. You need music - of course. You have options OPTION 1. Top 100 Rising star of West coast. Hobbies: Collabs with top r7809114.jpgap stars, guns and substances mixing 3 jail sentences. OPTION 2: a talented audio asset producer. Interests: Games Devs and Star Wars. WHY YOU ALWAYS CHOSE THE DUDE 2????? creating-music-for-video-games-300x200.jpg WHY?

DC9V

Forum veteran
There are probably more people involved than you can imagine. A video game contains different types of music and sounds and it all needs to be balanced. Many of the music has to be in the same key in order to prevent interferences, etc. You can't just let some rap guys do their thang and hope that it's gonna be great. You need people that are able to do tasks on a professional level, and being successful with your own music doesn't necessarily cover that.

Top Bottom