Little arrow with Places of Power in EE

+
i think that's consistent behaviour for all the installs i've seen since EE. not a big deal, just click once and you can continue

okay so ive made it to chapter one, love the game!! by the way. havent had any crash problems or anything until i walk up to this blue glowing orb thing i think its call a point of power and then the game doesent freeze up totaly its still moving and stuff its just i cant do anything and at the bottom right of my screen there is like a symbol thing that comes up and looking like its doin something but never does. ive tried to do this about five times with the same problem where i have to ctr alt del just to exit the game! any help would be great! thanks brothers.

Left click the mouse and you should get a choice of what to do next. Click on your choice then click again and the game should continue. One other thing the screen has to "set" so wait a second or three before clicking.

2 questions, 1- What is your OS2- What version of the game are you playing and, do you have all of the patches ?

Thanks guys i feel foolish cause all i had to do was hit the left button on the mouse! man i swear i did but oh well works now and damn i am in love with this game!!!! thanks again!

Yes it cleans him of toxicity and intoxication (from opponents and potions) and has the same effect as White Honey.

When you hit a Place of Power (blue swirly lite-see them on your map too as blue dots) and have not used talents or purchased a book on how to use Purification..clicking this 2x and selecting "Perform the Magic Ritual or Perform the Purification Ritual"...does nothing for Geralt. Is this correct? At this point I have neither book or talents to do so I select "Do Nothing" I used to select Perform the Magic ritual and watch an icon flot up to left corner but didnt see any chgs in Vitality, Endurance, etc. You need to choose Talents to level up so that yu can perform the Purification Ritual it seems or you need to purchase a book on healing plants for the Ritual of Purification from a Druid? If Im correct, whats the best way and least cost of orens to acquire these abilities? At this time I simply gulp down some White Honey to purify myself when i have inadvertently taken 2-3 potions which are higher in toxicity and the heartbeat begins. :dead: Thanks ahead and this should give more info to the real newcomers as well.

greengirl61 said:
I used to select Perform the Magic ritual and watch an icon flot up to left corner but didnt see any chgs in Vitality, Endurance, etc.
The Ritual of Magic makes your signs more effective for a period of time, five hours, I think. If you hover your cursor over the icon on your GUI, it'll tell you what it does, so you can use this for anything where you're not sure what's happening.Performing the Ritual of Magic can be very useful before fighting The Beast or trying to slay the Coccacidium!

To use the Ritual of Magic and Ritual of Purification you don't need to buy a book or talk to wise poeple ;) In your intelligence tree you find talents which unlocks the usage of these buffs at places of power. It's on level 3 Knowledge of the Cleansing Ritual and level 4 Knowledge of the Life Ritual.

What would i do w/out this forum?! I am lvl 4 almost lvl 5 Intelligence and have selectd these things recently. I just didnt know how they affected me or how to use them prior or post combat. I will rmember to go now to Ritual of Magic prior to monster fights where i can locate them - eg before entering a cave, swamp outside the collapsed Mages tower (where there sems to b every imaginable spawning monster there in lg numbers-good practice...). I'll also try the Purification Ritual whenever i cant locate a fireplace to meditate at and save on the White Honey...I am 75% through act III and see w/ea new Act there is a significant increase needed in skill! Thanks again to all for the info, Ill use it well...hope it also hls the other noobs out there like me heading through this wonderful game for the 1st time. :teeth:

Top Bottom