Little bit of congratulations to CDPR

+
Wanted to throw in a little bit of positivity as opposed to my recent complaints. Congratulations for creating a faction with a strong identity. The coin mechanic is pretty cool and makes the faction interesting to play. I think if every faction had strong identity like this the game would be in a much better spot.

Edit: The launch of this interesting faction has been a bit ruined by making it far too over powered. Please don't do that again.

Last edited:
Sorry buddy but this time I totally disagree with you....

I said what we will get and voala, we got unfinished, broken and overpowered expansion, compared to this even famous midwinter disaster looking like golden era....

Bronze and golden '' machine guns '' with 15+ points per one round....
Very interactive mechanic with '' we wait on you to put cards down for half of the game and then wipe the board''....
With new expansion most of the ''gwent aka factions are gone'' because we have NG nukes everywhere....
After update even mulligan is ''tweaked'' and last days I have pleasure to see same bronze cards round after round, day after day......maybe devs thought ALL will play NG expansion so now bronze cards will come back to your hand always....

On top of all this, one of the ''worst cards in expansion aka joker'' even locked can do dmg which is hilarious and not broken at all.....
Only credits can be given for the art, rest is pure :facepalm:

Sorry buddy but this time I totally disagree with you....

I said what we will get and voala, we got unfinished, broken and overpowered expansion, compared to this even famous midwinter disaster looking like golden era....

Bronze and golden '' machine guns '' with 15+ points per one round....
Very interactive mechanic with '' we wait on you to put cards down for half of the game and then wipe the board''....
With new expansion most of the ''gwent aka factions are gone'' because we have NG nukes everywhere....
After update even mulligan is ''tweaked'' and last days I have pleasure to see same bronze cards round after round, day after day......maybe devs thought ALL will play NG expansion so now bronze cards will come back to your hand always....

On top of all this, one of the ''worst cards in expansion aka joker'' even locked can do dmg which is hilarious and not broken at all.....
Only credits can be given for the art, rest is pure :facepalm:

Dude I tried to be a little positive with this thread lol. If you look at my other posts and threads it's really nothing but criticism. The only thing I can compliment is that they made a faction that is arguably more interesting than all of the other factions. The coin mechanic is fun IMO.

Other than that this game is an unbalanced mess and this faction was purposely released incredibly overpowered. There isn't much else to say than that.

I read your posts of course and I know, I would say nothing on '' Little bit congratulations to artist'' :shrug:

I read your posts of course and I know, I would say nothing on '' Little bit congratulations to artist'' :shrug:

Well I still play the game so I really can't only say negative stuff all the time. I do honestly think this is the best faction they have made.

Well I still play the game so I really can't only say negative stuff all the time. I do honestly think this is the best faction they have made.

Yeah I know and me as well but I always talking about facts and how things are, positive or negative doesn't matter......
Left HS after several years so I still have little patience that Gwent can change and shine, if not oh well....

Yeah I know and me as well but I always talking about facts and how things are, positive or negative doesn't matter......
Left HS after several years so I still have little patience that Gwent can change and shine, if not oh well....

There's fact and opinions. This thread was in regards to my opinion of the faction.

Well to be positive, I do think a number of cards are well designed in the vacuum of being balanced against themselves. Syndicate v Syndicate matches are fairly exciting similar to a Godzilla movie, SMALL EXCITING BATTLES leading up to the big monsters to razing the city.

Also, my original plan to build Syndicate counter decks during the first week was...well considerably challenging. And all gamers like a challenge...like playing a fighting game where you are at 100% health and your opponent is a new to games and playing at 200 percent health...except your opponent is not new, but just as experienced as you. Fun.

Seriously though it was a good try, I just wish it was balanced and luckily, I know it will be.

Top Bottom