Little concerned about lack of music

+
Little concerned about lack of music

So I saw this video that seems like a direct feed in another thread here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMCYcdeWrc

Notice something missing? Music? Yeah.

Now I'm not just saying add music in. It also needs to be balanced against the game so you can hear the voices and interactions. But in my same vien of "give gwent players as many options as possibles like timers on and off and custom rules ETC" have music added, and lots of it, but have it as a option or to add or remove various gwent tracks from a list. Or them them off.

Because right now a total lack of anything is silent.

mjul

Forum veteran
This is silly. Of course there will be music. I can't imagine them not having any music. Especially considering W3 had a great score.

mjul

Forum veteran
100% we will have minimum 1 or more theme for each faction and some music for SP campaign.

I personally think they will go with more than one theme for each faction. Let's go back to the most successful computer card game of late. It's music is based on the terrain that the match is played on. No terrain here, therefore for you not to get bored out of your skull by listening to the same track over and over and over and over and over (if you play only one faction), they would have to have at least 3 for each faction.

Considering that they could recycle some from the W3, I think I'll be a happy camper.

The Witcher 3's gwent music was just absolutely wonderful and it managed to stand out in an already wonderful soundtrack.
It would be ridiculous if this game didn't have any music. I'm sure it will. I just hope it manages to be as good as the one in W3.

Should be a music in the game but also with option to turn music off.
If you will be playing for years this game and listening these same tracks over and over can be really annoying.

I hope there is a lot of variety and not one song playing again and again like in Witcher 3.

Yeah it should be optional .. so far there is only 1 soundtrack in Gwent:TWCG and it's a relaxing one however it's not nearly as good as W3 music esp. B&W and more like the rest of card games which are inferior to W3 gwent

Threads that I see on these forums never cease to amaze me. XD Yes, there will be music and yes, there will be an option to switch it off. Come on guys.

Top Bottom