Little issues with a lot of things

+
*ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE* PLAYING ON PC

Well, I'm currently with 59 hours of gameplay and I have some observations about a lot of aspects that I think to be broken

In summary:

TECHNICAL ISSUES

*NPCs with car doesn't seems to have AI at all, like, they just goes straight ahead, if there is something in the way, even by an inch, they just stood there, forever until despawn, or they don't stop and just pass throught whatever is in front of them

*Walking NPCs seems to have an Artificial Dumbness, like seriously, I can't even put my car in the catwalk without the NPCs start to scream for their lives like I'm Jack, The ripper, everything you do can make them panic

*Collision problems with everything, if you kill an enemy close to a wall or something, there is a high chance to the body goes inside it and you can't loot it. My bike wheels can clip inside a car if I just go against it and a lot more.

*Character physics are really weird, you can't jump over objects without being accelerated and ejected to some direction, you just do fine if you are in solid ground

*Sometimes when climbing a ladder, right in the end the character just drops.

*The UI constantly glitch with icons from another menu showing up in the gameplay (like the skip scene button) and the crosshair still showing even with bare hands

*Shadows flickering

*NPCs sometimes like to float, even during quest like Panam in the desert

These are just a few that I remember right now, here is a description of the experience with a quest with the Voodoo Boys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first real problem with the game was in the main quest with the Voodoo Boys that you have to kill Sasquatch at the GIM (that same quest that CD showed us in a gameplay reveal) and well...

Right in the beginning of the quest, enemies started to be in alert even with me not making any sound or bein visible, later on, in the spot of the reveal trailer where there was a guy with a sparring bot and a guy doing pushups, the NPCs started to glitch and walk against the walls

a bit later, when you find the van, NPCs were seeing me through the walls and the stealth approach were not viable anymore, and then the worst part, the fight against Sasquatch...

In my fight was disastrous, this game have a lot of problems with character physics. in the middle of this fight there is a moment that Sasquatch throws a hammer right into you, but every time when the hammer hits me, I'm thrown to the very other side of the room like she's a superman or whatever, and then, when the time that she hacks me comes, the animation glitches and I can walk while she's crouched doing that and I can really kill her in the dumbest way I could.

After I kill her, I noticed I still in combat mode, when I check around I see that the enemies from the room I just came were seeing me through the wall again and they were actually walking through the wall like there was nothing there and because of that I couldn't save my game until I finished the quest. If I wanted to change my final decision in the quest
I needed to fight Sasquatch again and again. And the glitches all over again.

The Delamain final quest was really broken too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMERSSION ISSUES

*Can't change your body, like really, you sold this game saying that the customization would be great and all, but besides the creation of the character, you can't even change your hair in game

*Food vendors doesn't sell what they should (like the woman on the video that should have fried shrimps from a great Aqua-farm but instead she sells...FRUITS. COME ON!!!

*Fps drops drops ins weird places like in the middle of the desert where there is nothing around me, like the Aldecados camp

*All the food you found have the same two status effects, heal and stamina. (Well there is alcohol too, but whatever)

*You said that it would have 1000 NPCs with daily routines, but since I've started the game, I see the same person cuffed on the ground outside V's apartment downstairs, the same couple of cops in the in the food vendor having the same conversation outside the building close to the elevator. the same cop with two people in the stairs up ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to say that the game is great but, you don't let me do this...

Attachments

• FAFAFG.png
    FAFAFG.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 88
  • FASDA.png
    FASDA.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Moved your post to technical, as it's mostly about technical issues. If you want to report a technical issue, it's always good to mention your platform first (and your hardware if it's on PC).

Also, mixing so many different things in one post is always problematic. It's best to focus on one issue per post (or issues that seem to have the same cause).

CDPR support can be reached here:

Moved your post to technical, as it's mostly about technical issues. If you want to report a technical issue, it's always good to mention your platform first (and your hardware if it's on PC).

Also, mixing so many different things in one post is always problematic. It's best to focus on one issue per post (or issues that seem to have the same cause).

CDPR support can be reached here:

Sorry, I thought that I did it in the right place! Sorry again!

Top Bottom