Little problem

+
Little problem

well i have this problem: day before yesterday i created account and today i tried to connect and placed wrong password so i can't connect to that account i changed my password 5 or 6 times but this forum don't accept password. yes i tried after 15 minutes to connect no luck so far. can someone explain what i have done wrong? as you can see i created new account, but i want my old account back.

well i have this problem: day before yesterday i created account and today i tried to connect and placed wrong password so i can't connect to that account i changed my password 5 or 6 times but this forum don't accept password. yes i tried after 15 minutes to connect no luck so far. can someone explain what i have done wrong? as you can see i created new account, but i want my old account back.

Hi - it's been happening to a few people over the last few days. The admins are aware of it.

And who are you really?

I like this thread. It feels very homey. HOME-Y.

Don't we -all- have a "little" problem? In some way? I think we do. Except Flash. He's perfect. Right, Flash?

Forum veteran
Does that mean it's working OK now?
I logged in no problem, so that seems to be fixed. I do get a 502 Bad Gateway message when trying to log out now, but it's easy enough to manually delete the cookies.

edit: And every time I post it seems to try to double-post. Tells me to wait 30 seconds between posting. That's a weird new problem, but at least there's a safeguard there that prevents a bunch of duplicate posts.

I logged in no problem, so that seems to be fixed. I do get a 502 Bad Gateway message when trying to log out now, but it's easy enough to manually delete the cookies.

edit: And every time I post it seems to try to double-post. Tells me to wait 30 seconds between posting. That's a weird new problem, but at least there's a safeguard there that prevents a bunch of duplicate posts.

I'm getting the double-post thing too. I think they're working on the forums. I'll report it just in case.

The bad gateway error seems to be persistent, even with regularly clearing the cache. I can't seem to log out. LET ME GO, CYBERPUNK FORUM!

I haven't logged out since two days after the forums started, when I logged out and couldn't get back for a week and nobody even noticed that I wasn't there. Now I stay here, glued to the floor.

Anyway, I've fed back on the 502 error. They're looking into it.

For future reference, this is a good idea. I'm going to open a new account with my favorite character from the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Prepare to be trolled, whenever its ready.

Top Bottom