Live stream with developers 25.01.2019

+

Join us tomorrow at 8 PM CET on twitch.tv/cdprojektred for another live stream with Paweł Burza and Jason Slama! We'll cover the upcoming Thronebreaker Leaders Update, as well as our future plans.

See you there!

DRK3

Forum veteran
I missed it (lost track of time, playing Gwent...)

Where can i see it?

(Nevermind, i found it. Im not very used to Twitch)

DRK3

Forum veteran
OK ive seen it. I like the changes, but im hoping that's not all of them, a lot of cards need balance, even if only through some point prov cost tweaks.

Cant believe we'll have another month without seasonal trees though. If you hadnt put them on the reward book from the beginning, we wouldnt even know about them and be fine, but its now over 4 months of anticipation, for something that should be very simple, like the other regular trees.

But i loved the leek - that animal tower card will probably be a favourite, specially if it has a wacky ability.

that animal tower card will probably be a favourite, specially if it has a wacky ability.

Bremer Stadtmusikanten (Town Musicians of Bremen: fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm). In Witcher lore: The Musicians of Blaviken (Blood and Wine Expansion: Land of a Thousand Fables)

Last edited:
kudos from me ... looks like there will be exciting times ahead of us; some nice changes (artifacts, new interesting heroes, hopefully a great expansion); can`t wait till easter; good work gwent team!

I look forward to playing new season. I was playing the same deck for a month without ever changing a card, in order to push ranked. Perhaps now there will be more variety, not necesarry in the meta, but perhaps more players changing between net-decks/cards. The element of surprise will surely be a factor to consider unlike in the current meta.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Bremer Stadtmusikanten (Town Musicians of Bremen: fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm). In Witcher lore: The Musicians of Blaviken (Blood and Wine Expansion: Land of a Thousand Fables)

Yeah, i remember it from Blood and Wine. It gave me hope, that this March expansion is finally the Touissant expansion we've been asking for 2 years. I mean, they said it was gonna be 'dark', doesnt get much darker than 'Blood and Wine' (well, not in the environments, but you know what i mean)

Yes, finally the premium cards are coming back to consoles! I also love everything else though, especially the artifact change, Gwent is really improving alot.

They should really work a bit on boostgard though. Very clunky archetype at the moment.

Great stream and changes. I was afraid a bit tbh that changes would make some cards unplayable instead of balancing them, but I think it's all fine.
I'm pretty worried about Emhyr tho, as I've been abusing his ability lately, and 12 prov is so close to just Usurper...
Well I sink Letho's too weak, 9 provisions and 1 where you've got 6-7 mulligans... well 8 vs 7 doesn't make a difference worth 9-5=4 provision cost...

For it to be worth you gotta end up draining 4+ value just because of using a different card... so it would happen if you drawn a gold card instead of a bronze... but if you draw eg. 6 bronze (7value) instead of a 4 bronze (5 value) you gotta get 11 value from the 6-prov cost bronze...

Last edited:
Speaking of Letho, he might actually be a great fit in my deck. Lock, and witcher synergy. :think:
Definitely going to test him out at least.

Top Bottom