LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

+
LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

Join us live on Wednesday, September 27th, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel!

Paweł Burza and Michał "Luigi" Dobrowolski will be talking about the upcoming patch and answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

Hailstorm nerf incoming...and...I think - after the patch - I have to think about a new NR strategy. I expect Stennis-Trollollo nerf.

I hope I get some extra-juicy scraps from all the extra cards I've collected... nom-nom-nom-nom! :hai:

RickMelethron;n9594901 said:
"avallac'h is now stubborn"
Unfortunately, from what I've heard according to the devs, Mill is quite the popular deck, so this is unlikely to happen. :(

partci;n9595431 said:
Unfortunately, from what I've heard according to the devs, Mill is quite the popular deck, so this is unlikely to happen.

carryover was quite popular in the previous patch, and mulligan was quite popular right after it came out; they were both nerfed

Meta aside, I hope that CDPR will do something about the technical side of things such as addressing nethack exploits and players using VPNs to play on different regions. It's really getting out of hand.

partci;n9595431 said:
Unfortunately, from what I've heard according to the devs, Mill is quite the popular deck, so this is unlikely to happen. :(

If GwentSlam's feedback is of any indication, mill is considered so boring from the audience that makes people shift channel.

I doubt CDPR will do nothing about this bad advertising.

I hope they make some new changes to the game soon as the game has become so boring to me and many others especially since the pro ladder started(don't like the idea of it at all). i've quit playing the game when I played like 200 games on pro ladder.too much grind needed.you have to forget life :v
Gwent is only fun to watch now; but the number of streamers has decreased quite a lot too during these past weeks. let's hope everything gets better soon.

c'mon. I don't knwo why ppl hate mil deck so much. Yes game take longer to finish but it's something new. Gd counter for thinning decks so we finally get "rock" for "scisors" that thinning meta was. Most of top players also like it since it force them to think more rather than playing standard combo cards. So I hope it won't get destroyed...

As for Pro Ladder. It clearly states PRO. It never was designed for casual players.

Personally looking for some NR nerfs. It's funny when they do two 30 points plays in a row when some archetypes can't do even one 20 points. And still I remember cry over 25 points Tibor ...

Checco515;n9598571 said:
If GwentSlam's feedback is of any indication, mill is considered so boring from the audience that makes people shift channel.

I doubt CDPR will do nothing about this bad advertising.

i actually agree with mill as the only long term viable strategy and really hate most of the other decks are tempo or follow same pattern (i.e. deployment focus, gold weather / row movement to stack units and then hailstorm)

I mean, previously lock and destroying units was a thing, but now you just dont care as your unit deployment has already been triggered

So i was one of the guys that stated that NR was OP and it still is a bit, but if you nerf it to hard then it stops from beeing viable and will become mulligan ST, not viable, you have other achtypes that work better . Also hope that they address the Golds, now that they dont have immunity they have to fix at least half of the Golds, how can it be that Tibor, Hjalmar, Yennefer: the conjurer, Triss(both of them) just to point a few, are obsolete, or they´re unplayable or you have a Silver that does almost the same thing getting -1 in value, or even the Bronzes that get more value then Golds, so whats the point in Golds? But the thing that they should address asap it´s the coin flip, that´s one of the most punishing things of the game,certain you have your draws , opponents draws, luck in general like a normal card game, i get that but losing too many coin flips in a row its hard, you all know the stats regarding that, who loses the coin flip has roughly 30% change to win the game(its not something sure but i think you get the point). Well that´s my opinion on the current state of the game.

Oh, i almost forgot, Pro Ladder it´s ok, a little bit boring somtimes, you don´t have any objectives if you´re not on the Top8 (well one is to get there :) ) because if you´re far from the top, what are you playing for?? To stay in the Pro ladder for next season, ok, but and pourpuse to keep on playing this rest of the season??

Sorry for the rambling
Best of regards

Azhdar-Kir;n9599901 said:
i've quit playing the game when I played like 200 games on pro ladder.too much grind needed.you have to forget life :v

as the name suggests, the pro ladder is for aspiring professional players to get into tournaments... alas, too much people think it's just a special version of the normal ladder

i don't mind the pro ladder being there, but i don't want CDPR to forsake the game outside of it; such as delaying obvious (and important) balance changes because of the 2 month season
(honesly, who has a 2 months season during beta, where balance is the biggest issue of the game?)

DeathhWisher;n9600151 said:
c'mon. I don't knwo why ppl hate mil deck so much. Yes game take longer to finish but it's something new. Gd counter for thinning decks so we finally get "rock" for "scisors" that thinning meta was. Most of top players also like it since it force them to think more rather than playing standard combo cards. So I hope it won't get destroyed...

that's exactly the reason. you have to play a 20min long game where half of your cards are dead and you have no chance of winning unless your deck is built to win the specific match up

if i wanted to play rock-paper-scissors, i'd be playing rock-paper-scissors

RickMelethron;n9601451 said:
that's exactly the reason. you have to play a 20min long game where half of your cards are dead and you have no chance of winning unless your deck is built to win the specific match up

if i wanted to play rock-paper-scissors, i'd be playing rock-paper-scissors

Mill is build for specific match ups. If 50% of ppl 4000+ wouldn't be playing 3 decks based on same theory then there would be no problem. The problem are 3 meta decks that are op, not mill that was created to counter them.

Top Bottom