LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

+
DeathhWisher;n9602191 said:
Mill is build for specific match ups. If 50% of ppl 4000+ wouldn't be playing 3 decks based on same theory then there would be no problem. The problem are 3 meta decks that are op, not mill that was created to counter them.

no, the problem is mill for being a boring deck to play against, on matches that last 20minutes or more

i don't have a problem losing to ST, that's just the way it goes, but i can't be bothered to play a match against mill; even if my deck is teched to counter it (neneke+decoy)

I guess we're getting the patch tomorrow. :)

But seriously, (yes that means I wasn't serious about the post above) I love the new festival thing.

Keep up the good work, REDs.

Zilch about Thronebreaker and paywalled cards. Gonna have to wait for the youtube vid I guess...

That was quick.

I like the change to First Light and a step was taken towards MgHs, but making Dun Banana Agile is just... ugh. At least Stannis and Shani got a nice, well deserved kick in their butts.

Also more and more Units will get the Agile tag.

Can we, please, have less of this?

Less agile units would be preferable. The nerf to NR wasn't as big as I expected. I didn't want them to make NR useless but it needed more. I don't remember Trololol getting a nerf and it's the best armor archetype card.

And more people will be playing FL. I like what they did there as it's no longer a zero tempo play.

devivre;n9603661 said:
the mahakam festival is something I'm looking forward to as well
Aha. Good lad. Cheers!

I can't say how I mad I am...

1) halestorm. Still freaking OP!!!!! Golds not targetable doesnt change anything. DEEPLY MAD. Wanna delete gwent right now. I said every russian explicit words when they talked about halestorm. It should hit 2, 3 units, but NOT EVERY UNIT??????? Especially when there are so many units which can move yours into one row.

2) Crap golds. DEEPLY MAD. Do they think its ok that gold card can be easily killed with bronze a.thunder???

3) Nerfing worst faction???? Restore?? REALLY???

4) NR still op.
Shani stennis cavalry was 5+3(5+5)+8(10)=8+18=26. Now 5+3(3+2)+7(5)=8+12=20.
Not much of a nerf.
Stennis doomed would be enough but oh no...... Cavalry now agile????? Cmon... ((((((((((((((( if dikstra now +1, i would consider it a laugh in the face.

4) Ok, pirates dead (now more dead than before with restore death), spotters dead, but insane farseers AND dbp still alive???? IS THIS A JOKE????
Before, only dbp was op, but now you place farseers, and then 18-20 dbps.

Thank God only for clear sky buff. Maybe it will be less ragnaroks and draughts now.

The only possible archetype I see is still abuse of halestorm with as many means as possible: drowners, aard, zoltan, drwarfes. Silly.....

So dissappointed. So. Soooooooooooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY that festival, can't wait. And a little question, will this festival come in future too? If yes what about rewards? Same? If no then what about players that will join game after festival?

I kind of like the new changes. That's how mid season patches should be. Not radical changes/nerfs although the "the over 40 cards becoming agile" is kind of big.

But this prepares for the new big tech change thing. Maybe rows become alot more important like different effects for each rows. Would like for ex: "units placed in siege row become unmovable"

And i can't wait to play the mahakam festival . Hope the challenges are tougher than the leader ones.

Like the few changes they mentioned, especially the change to first light and hailstorm, and making more cards agile should make my consume deck a little easier to manage, because right now a smart player will just bombard my melee row with weather.

I am worried about the huge overhaul coming near the end of the year though, I really like incremental changes, but if another set of huge changes come out it might just put me off the game entirely.

Celestes666 I hope you understand that they can't change much because we're in mid-season. Just enjoy the event is coming and back for huge change at the end of season as they mention. Put yourself at NR player position or dev then you will understand. Btw, I can agree with you that Gwent is very unhealthy in my option right now. But let thinking about positive thing they offer to us.

Kingoko;n9604331 said:
YAY that festival, can't wait. And a little question, will this festival come in future too? If yes what about rewards? Same? If no then what about players that will join game after festival?

It should return in 2042.

Top Bottom