LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 28.08.2017

+
LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 28.08.2017

Join us live on Monday, August 28th, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel!

We'll be talking about the changes and new features which will be introduced to the game in the upcoming patch. As always, we'll be also answering your questions so be sure to stop by!

Link to stream: https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred

A wild guess is that if the season ends on 27 and the next starts on 1 Sept we'll have a 4 days break in between. Some PTR streams would be nice if this happens.

Really tempted to watch the stream, but I don't think I can afford to stay up that late.

Fortunately Twitch will most likely save the stream as a video, so I and others in a similar situation can watch it later. :D

Patches usually hit but not always on Tuesdays. They will talk about what to expect on monday and hopefully push it through the next day.

Can someone put up notes for the upcoming patch from the Livestream talk. I only caught the last bit. But these were the things I caught.

The patch is tomorrow-pretty sure thats what they said at the end

Trio has been removed from game

Ves can now Mulligan up to 2 cards if soldier or officer type

Trollolo is 11 strength plus 4 armor and gains 2 armor every turn

Assassination deals 8 damage twice. Any units destroyed in this manner enter the graveyard locked

Foglets have 4 strength. Only one goes into play when fog is placed. And only from graveyard if no more in deck

Celano Harpy is 5 with two eggs. But hatched creature is only 1 strength

Gigni now needs row strength of 25 to activate. Developers said overall unit card strengths have increased, so this is to reflect that

Regis no longer consumes a card. Instead weakens unit by half power and gains that power

Tremors now damagea all units on both sides by 1. If any unit killed spawns earth elemental

Borkh is same but with 3 armor

Ciri Dash same but with 10 strength

That's all I can think of now. Only caught the end of it

Mnorojo;n9391131 said:
The patch is tomorrow-pretty sure thats what they said at the end

Several times during the stream they said the patch would happen in the next few days. So let's not be too optimistic.

I expect it to happen on sept 1st, before the start of new season. I assume they want ranked play back asap

Eliadann;n9391701 said:
I expect it to happen on sept 1st, before the start of new season. I assume they want ranked play back asap

i think that as The "Pro Ladder season" begins on The 1st of September (as Gwent masters page says) The new patch should be out before so people can test The new cards and changes at least a little...
if that's The case, make sense to think that The Patch will be out tomorrow. Plus till now that's The way it's been (they make The stream. Say "Soon", and then next day.... Pum!;-D)

that would be great cause it's my birthday and i have saved 157 kegs to open so... Good present;-)

We'll see though;-)

Cheers

P.S: Sorry about my english:)

MrTepes;n9391851 said:
Just wow! I tried saving the most I could, but as the numbers started to increase so did the urge to open those kegs. I'm at 60 kegs atm.

With the rewards and what I saved
3k scraps and 63 barrels

157? Tho.. dang

:victory:

And Happy Birthday

TheShift;n9391971 said:
With the rewards and what I saved
3k scraps and 63 barrels

157? Tho.. dang

:victory:

And Happy Birthday

thx;-D

About The Kegs, yes, hard work to make it... But i Have the "advantage" that i already had almost all The cards (just 11 to finish the collection:) so i didn't have to open any new keg in this patch, plus i play everyday (more than 800 hours now. Yes i know, pretty insane but What can i do... I LOVE this game since i discovered it in The Witcher 3;-)

now just waiting and excited;-D

Cheers!

Just finished up the stream from today

Wow..You never let us down. This is going to be great!

:hatsoff:

Looks like an auspicious patch but one thing seems strange to me. IIRC some time ago they implied that ST movement was getting boosted. Now Iorveth no longer deals damage to moving units? Eh?

Tapiir;n9394751 said:
Looks like an auspicious patch but one thing seems strange to me. IIRC some time ago they implied that ST movement was getting boosted. Now Iorveth no longer deals damage to moving units? Eh?

When did they said that? Also, the marksman do the old Iorverth ability now.

Top Bottom