Live stream with developers 29.04.2019

+

Tune in to twitch.tv/cdprojektred tomorrow at 8 PM CEST for a live stream with Paweł Burza and Maciek "Ostry" Ostrowski!

We will be talking about the changes (and new features!) coming to GWENT with the April patch, as well as going over the roadmap for the upcoming months.

See you there!

Whatever the Nilfgaard changes may be, I will remain loyal to the Great Sun.
Wondering about those new features... I guess I'll stay up and watch the stream live.

NG was my favourite faction in beta, Reveal and spies were so much fun to play.
Alchemy with viper witchers was a bit over the top because of ointment ressurects.
If you leave that out it might be balanced in new Gwent I sincerely hope some of these old decks return.
I also hope Coral gets nerved and special card decks get exterminated.

I hope they change some cards to support the new poison mechanic! Hopefully Viper Witchers are changed as well. There's honestly a lot of cards in NG that could be reworked entirely so I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with. Make Nilfgaard Great Again.

I hope they change some cards to support the new poison mechanic! Hopefully Viper Witchers are changed as well. There's honestly a lot of cards in NG that could be reworked entirely so I'm pretty excited to see what they come up with. Make Nilfgaard Great Again.

Viper Witchers should definitely be poison related. I mean, vipers, come on!
They would work well with the new rot tossers and possibly new poison cards.

Nilfgaard needs some polishing but I think they are still fun to play. Although most of the CC-Cards for Nilfgaard were not that great and not supporting an archtype they are not bad. I specially like the latest two leaders Ardal and Anna Henrietta because their abilities are really cool.

More problematic right now is Skellige: There is just one deck out there right now (discard) that is played with different leaders.

Roadmap for upcomiing months and patch for my favourite faction? I can't wait.
Btw, are devs answering any questions or just purely talking changes?

About the bug fixes, will that little racist gnome spread the boost to all races properly? With me, he mostly favors Dryads lol. And then dwarves.

I don't understand all the love for Nofungaard! Horrible to play against; I can't stand that faction under most circumstances....though I have to admit I've had rather amazing success with Ardal this season.

I don't understand all the love for Nofungaard! Horrible to play against; I can't stand that faction under most circumstances....though I have to admit I've had rather amazing success with Ardal this season.

I'd bet you that most of the people who love Nilfgaard are spies for other card games :cool:

More problematic right now is Skellige: There is just one deck out there right now (discard) that is played with different leaders.

The problem with Skellige is not that easy. They simply have too many good cards, and they have like a miniature ability of all the other factions (graveyard, damage, boosting). They should have their OWN strengths, not the strengths of all the other factions as well. In addition to that, alongside Monsters, they have some 4 and 5 provision cards that are way too good. They have some 4-5 provision cards that are comparable to gold cards for NR and NG.

For sure, their OWN strengths/specialities should also not be overpowered. But a more focused Skellige would be nicer, the other factions have their particular type of gameplay, Skellige has too much of everything.

Pro ranks seem to still be dominated by Monsters and Skellige decks. It would be nice if all factions were roughly equally strong, with their own strengths and weaknesses and their own specialities. But I guess the developers have a soft spot for Skellige. Monsters being so strong, is not really that weird, they are the real opponent, and they are strong in the Witcher games, but ofcourse, in Gwent they should hopefully be equal to the others. But I can accept that Monsters are overpowered, but not Skellige alone of the other factions.

If the developers really are taking the path they seem to take, things will be fine eventually. They did strengthen Scoia'Tael with the Crimson update, and now they seem to focus on strengthening Nilfgaard and Norther Realms as well. If they lift those 3 factions to the competitive level of monsters are skellige, the game is back in balance again.

It will be interesting to see what happens, and what the plans are.
Post automatically merged:

There's nothing wrong with Viper Witchers, it's a perfectly fair card, and fit the Nilfgaard lore well.

Top Bottom