LMG mod slots broken

+
Doesn't matter what tier common - legendary Defender LMG (the only kind of LMG in the game... small indie company can't design more then one kappa) only the first mod slot will be used, even if you manually select the other slots it will only populate the first, and it will swap out the existing mod instead of destroying it, it just puts it back into your inventory so you can only have 1 mod in an LMG no matter the rarity (three patches now and a simple spaghetti code issue still not fixed, good game release kek).

EDIT: Oh also you can't put anything in the muzzle slot either, none of the muzzle mods work even the basic "muzzle" named muzzle. The only things you can put on any rarity of LMG is a scope and 1 mod. Geeze if you all hate the LMG weapon class/body/annihilation builds so much just get rid of them! :LOL:

Yes, this is very frustrating for me since the defender is my favorite gun and I just can't mod it to its full potential.

Please fix this CDPR!

The tree is very overpowered to counter this at least, so that is good. Just put on the counter balance mod and go to town.

Still happening, bit surprised this bug has been around for 6 months! Legendary LMG is extremely expensive to be barely able to mod it at all...

yeah this bug has been here since day one, lots of people has complained but nothing as changed

Well. One year later, still an issue... i don't know what to say. Guess it speaks for it self.

Personally, don't think the slots are broken. Think the devs still need to remove all but 1. Would become mighty OP with 4 mods, wouldn't you agree?

Top Bottom