LMG Mods bug

+
I find myself rather disappointed that after ten months this still is not fixed. One still can not apply more than one "mod" to the LMG. This should not really be a hard one to fix, there seems to be a mod that fixes it... if I only could get that mod to work.
And that is in addition to how very few weapons there are to play around with as a Body focussed build. A few shotguns and one LMG, the latter being bugged and generally underwhelming compared to most things in the Assault category. I really do hope that there are some "big guns" coming with the DLC. And, sooner rather than later a damn fix for the mods for the LMG.

"LMG MODS BUG"

"One still can not apply more than one "mod" to the LMG."

Personally, think that's intended as so the weapon doesn't get too powerful. But could be wrong, ofcourse.

Personally, think that's intended as so the weapon doesn't get too powerful. But could be wrong, ofcourse.
I think it's rather a bug. Why provide mod slots if you can't "fill" them. It' way "easier" to directly remove the unused mod slots if you really want to nerf LMG (officially). Like Skippy, who is "stuck" in epic version so 2 mod slots at max :(
But it's certainly not on the top of the "to-do list" for sure :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom