Loading Screen Bug in Act 3/Roche's Path

+
Loading Screen Bug in Act 3/Roche's Path

Hey guys, I've seem to run into a loading screen bug in Act 3. When meeting Roche in the sewers to go save Foltest's child, the game infinite loads when progressing into the sewers with Roche. The screen just loads and does nothing. Music can still be heard but you can't do anything. Please help, any ideas for a fix would be appreciated. This is on Xbox 360 btw.

This kinds of problem on consoles are usually due to unclean DVD in my experience. also loading an earlier save wouldn't hurt.

Hey guys, I've seem to run into a loading screen bug in Act 3. When meeting Roche in the sewers to go save Foltest's child, the game infinite loads when progressing into the sewers with Roche. The screen just loads and does nothing. Music can still be heard but you can't do anything. Please help, any ideas for a fix would be appreciated. This is on Xbox 360 btw

And that other post on this same topic was me, but that account's email wouldn't let me post stuff anymore, so I made this one. Please reply to THIS thread.

Just quit the game and try again. Make a save right before the loading screen. If the game is not installed on the hard drive, install it. My xbox 360 also sometimes does this thing with different games. I do not think any fixes for xbox 360 exist besides the obvious ones.

vivaxardas said:
Just quit the game and try again. Make a save right before the loading screen. If the game is not installed on the hard drive, install it. My xbox 360 also sometimes does this thing with different games. I do not think any fixes for xbox 360 exist besides the obvious ones.

I actually finished the game and chose to save Triss instead, but made a seperate save right before going into the Sewers with Roche. When I encountered the bug, I beat it on the new file, and came back to that save and it's still messed up. I have it installed on my HD from the Marketplace. I got it back when it went on sale. I don't know what to do. I've restarted the game, changed my video settings, made multiple saves.

BlackLeopard said:
This kinds of problem on consoles are usually due to unclean DVD in my experience. also loading an earlier save wouldn't hurt.

It's a digitally downloaded game from the xbox marketplace. I don't have any other previous saves from before it now. And when I did, I tried that and nothng worked.

Threads merged.

When there are multiple threads on the same issue it makes it difficult for those trying to help to keep track of what's already been said.

Well, in this case I do not know. But it is not the game problem. I also have an on-demand version of TW2, and I practically always choose to save Anais (I finished the game several times), and it always works like a charm. I have never had any problems with corrupted saves, or a permanent problem with infinite loading screens. The only thing is to try the earlier save (xbox 360 allows 12 manual saves, and 3 auto-saves, though your auto-saves are already over-written).

vivaxardas said:
Well, in this case I do not know. But it is not the game problem. I also have an on-demand version of TW2, and I practically always choose to save Anais (I finished the game several times), and it always works like a charm. I have never had any problems with corrupted saves, or a permanent problem with infinite loading screens. The only thing is to try the earlier save (xbox 360 allows 12 manual saves, and 3 auto-saves, though your auto-saves are already over-written).

Eh, I just said screw and started a new story on Dark difficulty. I did what you said though multiple times and it just wouldn't load. I'm not sure what exactly the issue was but, it's whatever now. Thanks for trying to help though!

Top Bottom