Loading Screens.

+
Da fuck... really.... this is what speculation has devolved into?

Christ we need new info, something to actually talk about...

By the time '77 rolls around RED engine will probably be in it's third iteration and CDPR are sticklers on loading screens. So maybe none at all, which would be amazing.

Da fuck... really.... this is what speculation has devolved into?

Christ we need new info, something to actually talk about...

That should get CDPR's attention.

If we do get loading screens, I hope we get some 'personalised' adverts, news items and maybe the occasional music video.

As far as I am concerned, loading screens, if they are in the game, should basically be TV.

If we do get loading screens, I hope we get some 'personalised' adverts, news items and maybe the occasional music video.

As far as I am concerned, loading screens, if they are in the game, should basically be TV.

Uh, I'm sorry, but no- ads are boring, whether they're real world ads or game ads. I hate the idea of ads in a game, and I wouldn't play a game which featured such an aspect.

But I don't mind loading screens which elucidate game world history or gameplay mechanics.

An ad would shed light on the game world in a round about way, and I don't think I would appreciate that, or the blatant ad-like format.

Uh, I'm sorry, but no- ads are boring, whether they're real world ads or game ads. I hate the idea of ads in a game, and I wouldn't play a game which featured such an aspect.

But I don't mind loading screens which elucidate game world history or gameplay mechanics.

An ad would shed light on the game world in a round about way, and I don't think I would appreciate that, or the blatant ad-like format.

Compromise. You like sexy:

So how about gun and ammo ads including skimpy ladies?

Haha, thanks for being considerate, but I'll pass- just the idea of an ad is not appealing to me.

If there are in-game ads, then there should be ad-block as well.

Yeah but then the corps will come out with the ad blocker blocker, so you will then have to buy the ad blocker blocker blocker, ad infinitum. Not having advertisements in a corporate run society just stretches the bounds of believability too much. While I respect your opinion Flashheart, I have a feeling that you will be disappointed.

Well then I guess you will be the one marketing the ad blocker blocker blocker. If you make your ad campaign good enough I would probably buy one :)

I can't get this ad out my head now, with the ad blocker, blocker, blocker

I'm not suggesting all loading screens should be ads. Most should be news items, updates on whats happened and is happening. But I think nopw and again, an in-game ad could help with the immersion. In the disposable future, adverts are everywhere after all.

I'm not suggesting all loading screens should be ads. Most should be news items, updates on whats happened and is happening. But I think nopw and again, an in-game ad could help with the immersion. In the disposable future, adverts are everywhere after all.

So you're saying you want this stand-alone game to go online to pick up the news?
Somehow, I don't think think that really works with CDPR's attitude, and I'm pretty sure it would cause a riot among the fanbase.

Anyway, as has been pointed out, they're emphasising the fact that TW3 won't have loading screens. So the answer to the OP's question is probably "None"

So you're saying you want this stand-alone game to go online to pick up the news?
Somehow, I don't think think that really works with CDPR's attitude, and I'm pretty sure it would cause a riot among the fanbase.

Anyway, as has been pointed out, they're emphasising the fact that TW3 won't have loading screens. So the answer to the OP's question is probably "None"

I meant 'in-game news': Reports of gang activity, The nights "Body Count Lottery" result (yes, 2020 has a lottery based on the death count for the day in Night City...) and other intersting new.

And as I said, it's IF there are loading screens for some reason.

Top Bottom