Loc Muinne soberany

+
Loc Muinne soberany

Hi

I have a quick question about Loc Muinne. This is what witcher wiki tells us:

Loc Muinne is an elven town and lake on the Pontar in the foothills of the Blue Mountains. It was sacked by Milan Raupenneck, along with Est Haemlet.

The blue mountains are part of Kaedwen, right? So, is a Henselt's City.

Why everyone accept to do a "peace congress" promoted by more bellicose King?

Anybody asks about that?*

Thank you

*Well, of course, is for make the game "real" and not go away from the pontar, but... Why not some Redanian city?

Silverio13 said:
Hi

I have a quick question about Loc Muinne. This is what witcher wiki tells us:

The blue mountains are part of Kaedwen, right? So, is a Henselt's City.

Why everyone accept to do a "peace congress" promoted by more bellicose King?

Anybody asks about that?*

Thank you

*Well, of course, is for make the game "real" and not go away from the pontar, but... Why not some Redanian city?

He didn't promote it. The meeting was arranged by the mages, not by Henselt. They have to hold it somewhere, and every location would be in some king's realm. Loc Muinne was chosen for its history and magical properties.

Radovid may not be as bellicose as Henselt, but he isn't exactly mage-friendly.

I just played through that section of game, after my earlier comment. One other aspect of course is that "Peace Summit" doesn't mean summit between two peaceful parties. It can also mean "I've fought and won, now I want to make sure I keep it. So what will it take to keep you out of it?"

Henselt expected to walk into that meeting having just taken Flotsam and the Upper Pontar, but he doesn't seem to want war with Redania, so he needs to cut a deal (splitting Temeria between them).

Top Bottom