Local Multiplayer

+
Local Multiplayer

I really like the idea around a computer tableboard game. The game mechanics are quite interesting and surprisingly quite addictive (I keep wanting to play).

There is however in my opinion a design issue to make the multiplayer aspect of the game only online/between at least 2 computers. First of all, the turn system, forcing you to wait for the other player to complete its action, doesn't really require 2-4 computers connected to work. 1 single computer, running with 4 friends in the same sofa, just playing the one after the other, would work just as well.
Beta wise, it would solve the biggest problem of the game. Waiting for other players to join. Been 30 minutes as I'm writing this.

Thanks for reading this and good job so far :)

The full version will have local - aka Hotseat - Multiplayer or is at least planned to do so.

That's a good news.
Beta Wise, it's very hard to test the game at the moment due to the expected and totally normal low population, so I suspect this beta is just about testing the server/multiplayer feature.

That's a good news.
Beta Wise, it's very hard to test the game at the moment due to the expected and totally normal low population, so I suspect this beta is just about testing the server/multiplayer feature.
Yeah, unless you got people to play with in a private game it can be quite tricky to get a game going. Even more so because half the games you try to start bug out instantly

Top Bottom