Local shadows created by V's car flicker under street lights

+
Hi! I kept experiencing this ever since the launch of the game.

When I drive under street lights at night, especially those with green and orange tint, the local shadow under V's car flashes/flickers/appears and dissapears almost contantly. It's a very annoying issue and it's very noticable, it immediately puts me off while playing.
I first tried to fix it with reinstalling the drivers, then uninstalling mods, then triyng on another PC, tried an nvidia GPU instead of AMD but still no success!
I noticed that it happens less frequntly when I switch to Local Shadow Quality: High. But some flicker can be experienced even while playing on high setting! I only have an RX470 so playing on high does cost me a few frames and i would like to keep playing on low if possible. Of course, when I turn off local shadows the issue is gone but for me they add a lot of visualy fidelity I would like to keep.

I also didn't experience any issues when playing in daytime or in the interiors. The only instance when it happens is from streetlights at night. It's also not very consistent, sometimes the issue doesn't appear for a while and other times it does it non-stop!

I tried to look arround forums but I couldn't find annyone with a similar issue as me. I only found posts regarding blocky shadows or flickering edges but my issue is not that! On my end the shadows appear and dissapear a few times per second, it's like turning a flashlight on and off constantly behind V's car.

Some of my specs:
CPU: Intel i5 4590
GPU 1: MSI AMD RX 470 4GB (latest drivers)
GPU 2: MSI Nvidia GTX 760 2GB (also latest drivers)
RAM: 8GB DDR3
playing on SSD

PS: I can also provide a video if needed.

Top Bottom