Locations on the map and possible novel characters to reunite

+
Locations on the map and possible novel characters to reunite

Hello there, since I have recently finished reading the witcher saga (again) and im fresh with all the names an locations, i wanted to start this post to compile a list of characters the comunty (we) would love to meet ingame. Taking into acount the possibility they can appear in locations that are oficially on the game´s map and have a connection with the character.
Starting this list:
Frigila Vigo (I love her character and if she appears ingame it would be awsome) and AnnaHenrieta to be found in tousaint wich is a location of nomansland near Velen.
The unicorns, specilly horsey/Ihuarraquax as they can travel through time and space
Kelpa, Ciri´s horse
Dudu (the dopler)
Francesca Findabair (Found in Dol Blathana)
Boreas Mun (if Dixtra returned maybe he did too and is around novingrad)
Jhoanna Selborne (soposing after her scape from
The iron wolf (Scoiatel comander like iorveth)
Shiani (in oxenfurt)
Avalach
regis (if he by the powers of time and magic regenerated himsel wich i dont think so unfortunately :()

Keep adding Characters you like and wish to see in the game.
PS: Lets hope Our Lord devs Can introduce atleast the most importan characters atleast for a banter

PSS: I have recently dreamt with the Ending of the witcher 3.... IT WAS AWSOME! :D

Have a good day

Last edited:
Actually Toussant is way to the south. But yeah I really hope we get to see ellander, brokillon, ruined thanned, and maybe even that temple in skellige where yen gets the huge diamond = P

Originally Dol Blathana was supposed to be an act of TW2 but they didn't have time to finish it. I really hope they can re-use some of the Dol Blathana stuff they had prepared for TW2 and make it an explorable hub in TW3.

Also, Dudu has already been confirmed.

I'd like to see the other Lodge members, the ones we haven't seen.

Would be awesome if we could also visit Gors Velen/Thanedd, Brokilon (since it's just south of it) and Ellander or at least the Temple of Melitele and meet up with Nenneke

Last edited:
Borch Three Jackdaws(In the pursue of his precious ward)
The interactions between two daughter seeking stepfathers should be interesting.

Oh hell yes!! that would be amazing!

Also just realized something!(being the slowpoke I am) That gigantic tree in the demo is whats left of that giant oak that travelers sit by, cant remember its name. But there we have one book location down! Only a few to go:victory:

Bleobheris? It's supposed to be in a glade called the Seat of Friendship. That doesn't look like a glade to me. But then again maybe that's how CDPR envisioned it so you might be right.

(book) SPOILERS ahead!!!

- Chappelle (doppler, now playing the role of the local leader of the cult of the Eternal Fire, head of Novigrad's secret service, most powerful "man" in Novigrad)
- Dainty Biberfeld (halfling merchant in Novigrad, "cousin" to Dudu in case he plays his role)
- Vimme Vivaldi (dwarf, banker in Novigrad)
- Vespula (one of Dandelion's ex-girlfriends in Novigrad, hot tempered)
- Percival Schuttenbach (gnome, once only non-dwarven member of Zoltan Chivay's party, now owner of a jewelers workshop in Novigrad)
- Jarre (writer, once secretly enarmored of Ciri, veteran of the Battle of Brenna, possibly in Novigrad or the Temple of Melitele)
- Nenneke (priestess of Melitele, head of the Temple of Melitele in Ellander, knows Geralt since he was a child, educated Ciri)
- Freixenet (former baron of Hamm, human knight, probably stayed in the Brokilon with the dryads)
- Braenn (dryad in the Brokilon, possibly married to Freixenet)
- Dorregaray (mage, used to be a spy for king Ethain of Cidaris)
- Agloval (duke of Bermervoord in Cidaris, in love with the mermaid Sh'eenaz)
- Sh'eenaz (mermaid, left the water for Agloval and decided to become human)
- Mousesack (druid, royal advisor of the kings of Skellige, very, very old)
- Crach an Craite (nephew of king Bran of Skellige, hot tempered, tall, healthy appetite)
- Ragnar and Loki (sons of Crach and Craite with concubines, both exceptionally large)

to be continued... :p

Top Bottom