Lock bug?

+
Lock bug?

In the first round, they gave resilience to the knight and i locked him. Isn't that a bug?

Attachments

• lockbug.jpg
    lockbug.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 58
The card probably remained on the board after the round even though it no longer had resilience. It happens on rare occasions. It should just be a visual glitch and doesn't add any real strength to the board.

4RM3D;n8980930 said:
It should just be a visual glitch and doesn't add any real strength to the board.

I don't think so. What happened is:
1st round: they used Engineer to give resilience to the buffed Knight. I used Radovid on him.
2nd round: The Knight stayed on the board and you can see that the opponent already has 18 points. As we played, the 18 points were added to the opponent's total score. At some point, i Renewed Igni and killed said Knight. Would i be able to do that if it was a visual glitch?

EDIT: The jpg image looks very small and i can't upload the png becuse it's 1.9 MB. I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:
bilbo.baggins;n8982330 said:
EDIT: The jpg image looks very small and i can't upload the png becuse it's 1.9 MB. I'm not sure what to do.

Convert the PNG to JPG before you upload it or use a free image host to upload the image. Anyhow, if the opponent only used resilience ONCE then it's a bug, yes. But do note that the opponent can use resilience again after a unit is locked.

4RM3D;n8982540 said:
Convert the PNG to JPG before you upload it or use a free image host to upload the image. Anyhow, if the opponent only used resilience ONCE then it's a bug, yes. But do note that the opponent can use resilience again after a unit is locked.

The opponent used one Engineer, no extra resilience after the lock. Ok, i'm reporting this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom