Lock doesn't prevent Deathwish

+
I also had a bug today. I used impostor to get a copy of the enemy Goliath and used Vanhemar to destroy the enemy locked Golyat and the locked Golyath triggered the deathwish, summoning my Serrit from the deck. It shouldn't have trigerred since it was a locked unit, maybe others monsters deathwish is also bugged, making impossible to lock them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505_133845_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505_133845_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
@Darkstalker19 Post moved to a separate thread. It is indeed a bug, I've seen other reports of Lock not blocking Deathwish.
You can report it here (I guessed that's Android, but if not then change the platform on the left).

DRK3

Forum veteran
Besides the giant amount of visual glitches, some of which actually end up messing with gameplay, deathwish units are activating their effect even if locked.

It has already happened twice to me, one i locked a golyat, killed it with Vanhemar and summoned my highest unit (it helped me, but its still a bug), the other i locked a bronze unit, noob opponent consumes it anyway with Overwhelming Hunger charge and it triggers it.

Most of Deathwish abilities do not work, or which is even worse work when the card/unit is locked....

This thread you're in.

The issue should have been fixed by 6.2.1, so is it still bugged or are you on an older version of the game?
Just updated to the most recent version after searching about this ‘bug’. Thanks for the speedy reply. I’ll get back at it and let you know if any problems arise with the lock and deathwish ability. Thanks again

Top Bottom