Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

+
I think the discussion of locks and resilience is very interesting in general.

Not sure if it was a big miss for CDPR to make it the way it is. Not sure I understand the logic or the need to remove the lock for units in the graveyard. Personally I liked it better as it was before, that a lock was permanent in the game, unless something is used to remove it.

And purify, how should that remove a lock? Doesn't the lock mean that for example the Alba locks the unit in combat, suppress is, whatever. And dimeritum shackles handcuffs a unit. How can a "purify" in the right sense of the word remove a lock. I understand that purify = "remove all statuses", but was that a good decision?

Lock is kind of a unique game mechanism, and has now been weakened tremendously, was this on purpose? Was this needed? And how can a unit be purified from being captured and killed? If it is locked, then killed, one would think it is dead and still locked.

There seems to be some confusion about this topic. I guess I'm just adding to it. I've accepted the current status, but I'm not sure it was entirely intended, if it is good like that etc etc.

What was the reasoning given for removing locks in graveyard? I remember it was a big "theme" of an update, and that it was bugged.

Enjoy HC people, where resilience stays after lock, and lock is removed in graveyard.
Yeah, lock got nerfed to the point where it's not very good. On the plus side, it still stops deathwish from activating. So there's that...

Top Bottom