Lock items you don't want to destroy/sell ?

+
I think it would be handy if we could lock inventory items we want with us, but do not want to get rid of. Especially disassembly since you cant get it back.

I know the primary solution is to just disassemble slower so you don't accidentally destroy an item you want to keep, but given the option of a game feature or paying attention to what I am doing I obviously want a game feature.

Like an expanded minimap, I could drive like grandma, but I; rather have an expanded minimap.

I think it would be handy if we could lock inventory items we want with us, but do not want to get rid of. Especially disassembly since you cant get it back.

I know the primary solution is to just disassemble slower so you don't accidentally destroy an item you want to keep, but given the option of a game feature or paying attention to what I am doing I obviously want a game feature.

Like an expanded minimap, I could drive like grandma, but I; rather have an expanded minimap.

I agree, at least add a legend.

You receive multiple items from different characters which you could stash or keep as memorabilia, souvenir etc. Is there a possibility to flag them to stash them? On the other side, when it comes to Silverhand's shit it takes space and you can't store or even disassemble. Add at least a quote from the character that gave it to you...

The items received from certain NPC's should have even more abbilities when having a relationship with them...

Top Bottom