Locked from completing "Path of Glory Quest".

+
FMTW5uSX0AU3xc2 (1).jpeg

I got back into playing CyberPunk 2077. I am at 150 hours into the game and returned due to patch 1.5.
I think I got here early before the patch and now I cannot complete the game. I don't have any earlier save.

So I guess I'm screwed then right? Sigh :(

Hum, it's an "old" save ?
By "old", I mean before 1.2 ?
Before that CDPR have "locked" the penthouse to avoid that players to pickup the stuffs before the ending.

Yeah, it's an old save I continued to use and now I'm screwed. I invested 150 hours into this save and now I feel that it is wasted.
I didn't save Takemura because I followed the waypoint and I got screwed because I punched Fingers. I'm locked out of certain rewards and Iconic gear and weapons. There are too many points of no return and revisiting old places seem impossible. As a completionist, it hurts. There's a lot of regret in this game after going through it. I don't have any more in me to invest further in this game anymore. Sadly.

I guess onwards to other games.
Post automatically merged:

I'm on Xbox Series X btw.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's an old save I continued to use and now I'm screwed. I invested 150 hours into this save and now I feel that it is wasted.
I didn't save Takemura because I followed the waypoint and I got screwed because I punched Fingers. I'm locked out of certain rewards and Iconic gear and weapons. There are too many points of no return and revisiting old places seem impossible. As a completionist, it hurts. There's a lot of regret in this game after going through it. I don't have any more in me to invest further in this game anymore. Sadly.

I guess onwards to other games.
Post automatically merged:

I'm on Xbox Series X btw.
And you didn't pickup the jacket before the ending (when was it possible to go to the penthouse before 1.2) ?
If yes, it could be that (not sure), because you're not suppose to be able to pickup these items, except during the ending (I remember lot of videos about how to go in the penthouse and loot the stuff^^)

And about, Fingers and Goro it's intentional, so it's not a bug/problem :)

Anyway, you can report it to the support if it's not already done and if you want (include your screenshots) because it's annoying.

Last edited:
Already did, I really hope they can patch this. I'm not the only one who followed these Youtube videos, early on at release.

I didn't know the consequences but realizing it now :(

Already did, I really hope they can patch this. I'm not the only one who followed these Youtube videos, early on at release.

I didn't know the consequences but realizing it now :(
Yep, it could be simple, just respawn the jacket.
So be sure to report it to the support (they maybe would ask you to share a save) ;)

If they respawned a new jacket then I would have 3 in my inventory and I cannot store them as they have that exclamation mark on them and I can't free up inventory space because of it.

If they respawned a new jacket then I would have 3 in my inventory and I cannot store them as they have that exclamation mark on them and I can't free up inventory space because of it.
Yep, you also can report this bug "quest marker on items", because it a bug which is fixed now (at least it never happen to me during all my playthroughs in 1.31).
In 1.3+, the jacket and all the Johnny items lost their quest icon as soon as you have the complete set (But in 1.31, they retrive their quest icon when you upgrade them to epic... annoying too. Hope it's fixed in 1.5).

Top Bottom