Locking is simply not fair.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obviously refering to NG mostly. It has Van Moorlehem Hunter, Alba Armored Cavalry, Collar, Auckes and this is not even including the neutral ones. Add to that the Imprisonment or Imposter ability and it's straight up no engines for you.
That's not even counting the rest of the cheap cards NG has access to like Yennefer's Invocation, Vilgefortz, Kolgrim, Mill decks and so on.
I'm sick of NG and the cheap bs they have access to but the one thing that pisses me off the most is how a 4 or 5 provision cost card can permanently shut down a 11 or 12 point engine. That's absolute garbage.

I just finished a game where i was playing a vampire deck and i went against an Imposter NG deck. In round 3 the plan was to put down the defender, play caranthir into elder then put down another elder so that i can keep his board in check but NOPE.
My defender get's Yennefer's Invocation, my first elder (the one i got down with charantir) gets locked with imprisonment and now he has an elder then he uses Coup De Grace to get a second elder on his board and when i play my elder from had it gets locked with a Alba Armored Cavalry.

So i'm stuck in round 3 with him having 2 OF MY ELDER VAMPIRES on his board protected by his defender so i can't even put bleeding on them to get some points rolling and all because he stole my damn defender with his bs Yennefer's Invocation and locked everything else.

This is total bs. Lock has to be reworked. Something like "Lock a unit for 10 turns, decrease the duration by 1 for every point of provision difference between the cards". That way they can't permanently shut down a high value unit with cheap bs.
You won't believe how pissed i am right now at that garbage faction. It's honestly the only faction i despise with all my heart simply because it has cheap garbage like that that ruins the fun.

First off, wrong subforum. Moved.

Second, this is just a pure rant, with too many "bs"s; it's not even trying to be constructive. Therefore, locked.
Please watch your language, in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom