LOD Fixes

+
I just stumbled over the mod linked below and wanted to share it

In the comments section of the mod, another user points to another set of LOD fixes created by another modder, but not added as separate mod here:

The author of those fixes was kind enough to create a mod for the LOD improvements alone:

Last edited:
Yea i noticed these mods too but since i dont have cp installed i decided too skip it. Saw the Metro system mod too (pretty basic but it seems too work fine). Starting too get Bethesta vibes again :D

Yea i noticed these mods too but since i dont have cp installed i decided too skip it. Saw the Metro system mod too (pretty basic but it seems too work fine). Starting too get Bethesta vibes again :D
Yeah, I'm also still on a vacation-based hiatus from the game, but I intend to pick it up once I return. (However, I might also wait for 1.5.) Anyway, I'm glad to see modders finding a way of (seemingly?) fixing LOD issues and also other mods being frequently added to the game.

I'm also looking forward to my next playthrough with an even more powerful GPU with Psycho lightning enabled :LOL: - what can I see, I just love that visual fidelity.

Yeah, I'm also still on a vacation-based hiatus from the game, but I intend to pick it up once I return. (However, I might also wait for 1.5.) Anyway, I'm glad to see modders finding a way of (seemingly?) fixing LOD issues and also other mods being frequently added to the game.

I'm also looking forward to my next playthrough with an even more powerful GPU with Psycho lightning enabled :LOL: - what can I see, I just love that visual fidelity.
Yea i think im kinda done tho, keep sticking around for nice discussions and/or news but its been pretty bad lately. The RTX is great if you can run it especially on psycho so you get proper reflections on everything ^^ Be prepared too take a huge hit on fps tho :S Hopefully ill pick it up again in a couple of years and have a better experiance..

Top Bottom