LOD Issue (PC 1.31)

+
I found a weird bug where the world disappears when you move the camera at a certain angle. At first I thought it was because of some streaming parameters I set in a custom.ini, but the bug also occurs completely without it.

I hope you can recreate the bug and fix it. If you need any help, let me know.

Attachments

• Honeyview_Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.03 - 19.13.57.18.jpg
    Honeyview_Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.03 - 19.13.57.18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
I found a weird bug where the world disappears when you move the camera at a certain angle. At first I thought it was because of some streaming parameters I set in a custom.ini, but the bug also occurs completely without it.

I hope you can recreate the bug and fix it. If you need any help, let me know.

Consider passing this to Support.

Also, make sure there're no mods involved, as the repro attempt will be made on a vanilla version of the game.

For what it's worth, some variant of this happens to me every time I visit the fallen down ferris wheel. Depending on what angle I look at it from, the wheel can completely dissappear. Including when I'm standing on it. (No mods.)
Yep, the wheel it's like that since day one :(
(And there are also few places where you can see the "entire world" disappear. I think the game think that you normally aren't supposed to see and unload the textures (a little bit like in the "unfinished" buildings, but all of those that I checked are now closed and unaccessible).

For what it's worth, some variant of this happens to me every time I visit the fallen down ferris wheel. Depending on what angle I look at it from, the wheel can completely dissappear. Including when I'm standing on it. (No mods.)
Been there since day 1. The mesh itself works physically, but it seems to me the materials on these meshes aren't two-sided, so we get the 'see-through' we've all experienced. When you're inside an object that you're naturally not supposed to be, you'll look out from the inside, and that's why the ferris-wheel disappears. We're getting 'inside' the ferris-wheel.

Top Bottom