Long list of feedback/suggestions from somene who played almost all digital card games and watched them all fail

+
Ah ok lol......might be getting ahead of myself. Will have to play on ps4 for awhile till it migrates to iOS.

Any particular reasons why the the closed beta will only be avalable to PC/Xbox ? I have a PC, (played Witcher 2 on that) but I played Witcher 3 on ps4.

Last edited:
Yep I know about the closed beta : )

I was just thinking whether we'd see the game come out in Q4 of 2016, or is the release date still not decided and depends how the beta goes?

@jakubkowalski I wanted to add one thing while I'm reading the posts here: Thanks for the incredible activity on the forums man. It's really appreciated! :) I know how busy you guys must be with developing the game, and that involvement in the forums is voluntary. So, again, thanks a lot :)

Not a problem at all :) We don't want you guys to feel disconnected so whenever time permits (and right now we are a few hours before our plane back home) I will try to give as many answers as I can.

This is why you guys are the best video game developers out there. Well, one of the reasons, anyway.

CDPR, What's all this September nonsense? We are ready to go right now! I'll just tell work something's come up and I won't be coming back in... ever.

I support those who think the board is way too busy and needs a re-design, the colours are too bright and conflict with each other for instance, the original is much cleaner and toned down, it should feel like playing on top of an old table inside one of Velen's piss hole taverns. I like the idea of having different boards to choose from.

I think in terms of visuals the game looks absolutely amazing, I am guessing UI will get changed before the release but as of right now I like it A LOT.

A post has been deleted. While disagreement is fine, insulting or ridiculing other users will not be tolerated.

Top Bottom