Longest playtime

+
weaponspervert;n10039131 said:
742 hours

That's seriously impressive, especially since it was just the base game.

:hatsoff:

You'll very likely be able to spend 300 hours in the expansions, Blood and Wine in particular. Enjoy!

Last edited:
weaponspervert;n10039131 said:
Time to install that juicy DLC. Do you think I can make it last 300h?

Maybe, if you play them similarly, 300 / 742 is about the length of the two expansions relative to the main game. But Hearts of Stone is more linear than the rest, it does not give as many side quests and locations to explore.

I am currently at 223 hours on deathmarch difficulty and I just got to skellige. but I stream on twitch so I probably go a little slower than other people. If youre interested you can check me out at twitch.com/typ093

Longest Game Playing Time for TW3

Hello all!

I want to know everyone's TW3 playing time. Since everyone on here is kinda hit and miss anymore because of the lack of newness for the game. It's close to being 3 years since the initial game release, and I think it's time for people to share how long they have been playing the game, in game time only.

That, and I want to see if anyone has, or can, beat me. Screenshots to back up your playtime is highly encouraged, because anyone can say "I've played this game {this many} game hours". So I will start it out.

I have 4 game accounts. 1 XBox account and 2 different Steam Accounts and 1 GOG account. I do not have TW3 on GOG (yet!), and my 2 Steam accounts are sharing games with each other on the same PC. I will be showing you the login screens for both Steam accounts (nobody can see the password), to show that I have 2 different accounts. So here are the following screenshots.

Well, for some odd reason, it keeps telling me that the picture uploads are invalid files. Even though they are either jpg or png files. Maybe a Moderator can clue me in on what is my issue on uploading a picture. So I am going to share my Image Shack location to the screenshots.

Image Shack Link

As you can see from all of the screenshots, I have:

89 Days 12 Hours & 10 Minutes on XB1
502 Hours combined between both Steam Accounts (411 hours w/DontBlnkBadWolf, 91 hours w/mwclarksr).

It equals out to 2,650 Hours and 10 minutes (Steam doesn't show minutes), or
110 Days. It shows 110.4166666666667 as a conversion formula of 2,650 Hours divided by 24 Hours, and if I calculate it as minutes it is 159,010 total minutes.

So I hope we can see how many people are obsessed with TW3. I haven't even included the first 2 games in this, seeing as how I would like to keep this about TW3. But if you would like to show us the time for the other games, then go ahead.

Remember, this is all in fun. No need to bash people, or make fun of. Yes, I am obsessed, I have freely admitted this to my friends and family.

Bad Wolf

DontBlnkBadWolf

We already had basically the same thread on the Witcher 3 subforum, so I've merged yours with it. :)

And since I apparently haven't posted any stats yet, might as well do that.
Steam: 1484 hours
GOG: 1078 hours 27 minutes
Total: 2562 hours 27 minutes (I started playing in Dec 2015.)

The GOG number is only gonna keep climbing.

:cheers:

I play on PS4 so I don't have any tally, but I would guess it's around 600 hours or so the the four and a half play throughs I've done. Maybe a bit more. Which is a LOT for me.

Muffliato;n10762041 said:
DontBlnkBadWolf

We already had basically the same thread on the Witcher 3 subforum, so I've merged yours with it. :)

And since I apparently haven't posted any stats yet, might as well do that.
Steam: 1484 hours
GOG: 1078 hours 27 minutes
Total: 2562 hours 27 minutes (I started playing in Dec 2015.)

The GOG number is only gonna keep climbing.

:cheers:

I didn't know one was already created, even though this one is basically dead, lol. But on the subject, you are close to me. I now have to add 5 more hours to Steam, not to mention that since I have the new XBox One X, I will be upping the numbers for that one when I play it in the 4K version. But, you are obsessed....or maybe we are The Greatest Warriors in the never ending battle of not letting Geralt's story end like CDPR wants it?

DontBlnkBadWolf;n10761831 said:
Maybe a Moderator can clue me in on what is my issue on uploading a picture.

Were your screenshots bigger than 1 mega? That is one common reason for uploading problems.

Sunsibar;n10765401 said:
Were your screenshots bigger than 1 mega? That is one common reason for uploading problems.

Nope, I downsized 2 in case of them being too big. In no particular order 23.5kb, 272kb, 195kb, 23.2kb & 328kb. The 2 that are a tad over 23kb are the ones I resized, the other 3 are the original size.

Rawls;n10762261 said:
I play on PS4 so I don't have any tally, but I would guess it's around 600 hours or so the the four and a half play throughs I've done. Maybe a bit more. Which is a LOT for me.

I can't believe PS doesn't track things like this.

DontBlnkBadWolf;n10765681 said:
It may. I've honestly never looked for it. All I know is it isn't BAM right in your face like gog and steam.

DontBlnkBadWolf;n10765681 said:
Rawls;n10766791 said:

There is some kind of playtime tracker in character sheet, but not sure how reliable that is. And in any case it only tracks your current playthrough, not overall playtime with the game.

Sunsibar;n10767051 said:
There is some kind of playtime tracker in character sheet, but not sure how reliable that is. And in any case it only tracks your current playthrough, not overall playtime with the game.

That's totally wrong on Sony's part. Why would other systems of gaming track BUT Sony? It's like they don't want their customers to know how long they have been playing a game through out the history of owning the game.

Are you freaking kidding me? This is awesome news! I had to take a time out from playing TW3 because I have 91 hours of game time on my PC version and I have proof of my XBox One playing time of 89 days 12h 10m. This will be great for when I go back to playing again. You get a RED point from me on every post you make on this page because that is a wonderful thing you did for all of us. Hopefully there is an explanation of why @Snowflakez is having the blurry stuff still going on by the time I go back to play TW3.

View attachment 10999501
I think that there should be an award of some kind for amount of playing time, I will wager that I will be the one that will have the most playing time, if not I will beat the time of the one who has more than me, lol.

Bad Wolf
No offense, but that seems... a bit high. That's 2300 hours of The Witcher 3. You sure you don't leave the console running every now and then? I'm a Skyrim fanatic and even I only have about 1100 hours there over the course of 7-8 years.

If that number is legit, I'm pretty sure you beat every other Witcher player on the planet, including hardcore forum users here. I think my number is at a little over 300 hours. EDIT: Correction, it's actually closer to 500 hours. I didn't realize how bloody much of it I've been playing the past month or two...

Last edited:
Top Bottom