Look who's leading the charge to kill the servers!

+
Very nice, you can press play already and go into game. See main menu and listen new soundtrack :)
The game cannot be found, obviously until tomorrow but I assume that everyone will press that to check ;)

I am asking because in game there is note about not being allowed to talk abut it, even mentioning that you are in, while at same time asking for feedback
Yeah... Streams and youtube videos - these are the most important things they try to avoid, i think.

I've downloaded the game and I'm aware the event is tomorrow, but I can't press play like others are able to. Does that mean I'm not in?

I've downloaded the game and I'm aware the event is tomorrow, but I can't press play like others are able to. Does that mean I'm not in?

I have similar thing, I press Play but nothing happens, is something not good ?
Try it again after a restart or close your other running programs. If you already have the KtS version in your GOG library, it shouldn't be an issue of you not being "in". It should be something related to your PC.

Try it again after a restart or close your other running programs. If you already have the KtS version in your GOG library, it shouldn't be an issue of you not being "in". It should be something related to your PC.
Thanks, managed to get it working after a restart.

haha do it man. Order for about 4.45pm which will give you just enough time to set everything up. Plus get some beers ready. Happiness overload.
Happiness overload, aaand... Servers won the battle, can't log-in to server or find a game. Haha, this would be terrible.

Okay I did everything I could and nothing, even restarted PC and installed Gwent Again. I will see tomorrow when servers are up if I can get to game, or not :-[

Okay I did everything I could and nothing, even restarted PC and installed Gwent Again. I will see tomorrow when servers are up if I can get to game, or not :-[
Check that you have the available space required and all the minimum specs. Also, update your drivers if necessary. It's hard to pinpoint your problem over here.

Top Bottom