looking for a cyberpunk indie game

+
sorry Anime style

Ah yes, the drawing style is indeed taking heavy leaning towards anime style, but I'd say its a mix of anime and western styles. Don't know much about N1RV ANN-A though, that I haven't played myself.

I really really recommend at least to see a let's play about Gemini Rue. The mood of that game is incredible. It's also one of the few times a videogame scenario surprised me.
The Red String Club also is the only point & click I played twice... In a row :)

If you like X-Com/PC Shadowrun, there was a game I can't remember of, that had quite a nice cyberpunk mood. It was set aboard of a space ship, a little like alien. The game was in 2D so it was quite a surprise for a x-com-"like".

Very good thread.

I enjoyed Shadowrunner, Deus Ex series and System Shock 2 and of course Blade Runner

Another cyberpunk indy Game I think has not been said: G String. Shooter made with No-life, er... I mean Half Life engine

And one of the first cyberpunk games I played years ago: Circuit's Edge (based in George Alec Effinger novels) This maybe too oldie (MS-DOS Game)

Very good thread.

I enjoyed Shadowrunner, Deus Ex series and System Shock 2 and of course Blade Runner

Another cyberpunk indy Game I think has not been said: G String. Shooter made with No-life, er... I mean Half Life engine

And one of the first cyberpunk games I played years ago: Circuit's Edge (based in George Alec Effinger novels) This maybe too oldie (MS-DOS Game)
I wanted to mention G-String too. It's an incredible game mostly done by 1 person. Stil recall when the beta was brand new, time flies.

Brigador may count as well, if you don't mind controlling mechs instead. Quite some Syndicate vibes with that one however.

Top Bottom