Looking for a monster

+
Looking for a monster

So a few weeks ago in velen i ran into a monster that Id never seen before. I beat me with one blow and its not a contract-monster cause I got the platina-trophy and I did all contracts. Thing is that I cant remember what it was called. It was huge and unknown. Like a boss-fight, but its not a boss.

Something tells me its rare cause Ive played around 500 hours and only met this monster 1 single time.
Naturally I wanna slay this monster so can any of you guys tell what it is and where I can find it?

btw Im sorry that I dont have a lot of info on this, but thats why Im asking. Looked through some monster-lists after a google-search, but its not listed there as far as I can see.

Can you describe the monster in more details? Such as if it has any distinguishing features like wings or giant claws. How fast is it? What manoeuvre did it use to kill you?

Can you describe the monster?

Thats the problem.. I dont remember. It was like 4 in the morning. The worst part is that I googled it and found out what it was.. went to bed and totally forgot about. All I can remember is that the info I found after the search was that they can kill you with one blow even if you're at a high level. I remember I also found a gif of some guy fighting that same monster. Its not your typical monster.. not like its a foglet or a griffin or whatever. Its a real big non-contract monster.

Thats the problem.. I dont remember. It was like 4 in the morning. The worst part is that I googled it and found out what it was.. went to bed and totally forgot about. All I can remember is that the info I found after the search was that they can kill you with one blow even if you're at a high level. I remember I also found a gif of some guy fighting that same monster. Its not your typical monster.. not like its a foglet or a griffin or whatever. Its a real big non-contract monster.
Unless you dreamt it, you can search your browser history I guess?

Unless you dreamt it, you can search your browser history I guess?

Well Im at work and its 2-3 weeks ago so idk. I use the internet ALOT thats why I just asked you guys instead. I mean there should be like a list over rare monsters right? Shit, if not maybe I should make one.

I just really feel like finding and beating that sucker.

EDIT

After an hour of searching looking through all the monster-lists I can find I found the gif I was talking about.. And that looks like a fiend. lol I feel kinda stupid now.

That sucks cause I thought it was like a rare special monster.

Last edited:
if you were able to google it in the morning just look through your browser history and don't forget to tell us what it was.

(Fire?) Golem protecting stone circle
No now Im pretty sure its a fiend. Guess I gotta stop doing 20 hour play-sessions with no sleep. idk I can still picture something different than a fiend. I think maybe the fire was igni..

I think it was that red fiend-type.

if you were able to google it in the morning just look through your browser history and don't forget to tell us what it was.
Well it could be a month ago.. Ill try to look at the chrome-history when I get home, but thats gonna take a while cause I surf ALOT.

But yeah Ill let you know.

---------- Updated at 10:22 AM ----------

Tell me, are you in the habit of killing domestic cattle? Cows? Because if you are...
lol no never did, but I heard about that cow-monster.

There's also a Chort which is very similar to a fiend, though I'm unsure if one exists outside the contract for it.

Top Bottom