Looking for a "never nude" mod for Witcher 3

+
Looking for a "never nude" mod for Witcher 3

Anyone knows if there are already mods available that covers naked boobs etc?
I want to upload gameplay to my youtube channel and they dont like "nude" :)

Really? You can't post videogame nudity on youtube?

I kinda assumed it didn't matter, with as many videogame playthroughs I see posted on there. I'd expect, at worst, some kind of age gate, asking for you to sign in with your gmail account or something.

yeah my DAI Cassandra romance video got reported by someone and it got flagged. That means Im not allowed to monetarize it for 3 sek of boobs in my 45 min video.

Really? You can't post videogame nudity on youtube?

I kinda assumed it didn't matter, with as many videogame playthroughs I see posted on there. I'd expect, at worst, some kind of age gate, asking for you to sign in with your gmail account or something.

YOu can but it depends on region. Also you have to flag it as 18+ making it so you have to login to see it.

Well if you want to record that stuff in the mean time, perhaps you could tag it as age restricted? I used to help a friend with the whole youtube thing and when he started age restricting those kind of videos it seemed to take care of most of the flags.

---------- Updated at 03:44 AM ----------

YOu can but it depends on region. Also you have to flag it as 18+ making it so you have to login to see it.

Beat me to suggesting it xD

Well if you want to record that stuff in the mean time, perhaps you could tag it as age restricted? I used to help a friend with the whole youtube thing and when he started age restricting those kind of videos it seemed to take care of most of the flags.

---------- Updated at 03:44 AM ----------

Beat me to suggesting it xD

Hehehe.:hatsoff:

18+ videos cant be monetarized as youtube partner and they even wont be listed. So basically nobody will find them. Anyway. the arabic version of the game has covered boobs. Is there any chance that CD Project gives us the ability to decide if we can get a censored version without the arabic language? I know I can blurr out specific parts, but it destroys the video and if also costs time to edit the videos.

Last edited:
18+ videos cant be monetarized as youtube partner. Anyway. the arabic version of the game has covered boobs. Is there any chance that CD Project gives us the ability to decide if we can get a censored version without the arabic language? I know I can blurr out specific parts, but it destroys the video and if also costs time to edit the videos.

nice to think youtube and arabia have the same policy on cartoon boobs. WE live in such free times.

They're perfectly fine watching people getting their heads, limbs and other attachments hacked off, but a human body in its natural state is too much?

Sometimes this world makes me feel sick.

They're perfectly fine watching people getting their heads, limbs and other attachments hacked off, but a human body in its natural state is too much?

Sometimes this world makes me feel sick.

Well to be fair the rest of the world is pretty efffed up when it comes to the sex v violence debate. "Sex is horrendous and will screw up your child, instead give them toy guns and go play army instead"

I wouldn't hold my breath on CDPR releasing anything for it, honestly. The nudity and sex is, frankly, an artistic point that's been debated. And, I think they risk undermining the decisions they've made in making The Witcher an adult story/game if they did. I mean, I'm here in the U.S., and I find it laughable that people here in my country can get on some moral high horse and sprout conservative values about sex and nudity being wrong, while in the same breath being a-okay with the violence and gore we see.

All I can think of is maybe just cutting that nudity and sex out, since it's not really in every scene and moment. It's just a tough place to be in because the game is meant for adults.

Well to be fair the rest of the world is pretty efffed up when it comes to the sex v violence debate. "Sex is horrendous and will screw up your child, instead give them toy guns and go play army instead"

Nice way to make your kid into an army fanatic/maniac.

This world is going to hell I say....

I can close the thread if it turns into a debate over national moralities instead of an answer to the OP's question. The OP has a specific and valid need for a non-nude mod. Constructive responses to how his need can be met are on topic.

Top Bottom