Looking for a new input! Sign here!

+
Looking for a new input! Sign here!

To make out with the hottest Rock Star in Night City, leader of the Samurai band.

Tecchair, light tatoos and piercings are optional, but Realskinn is a must. If I want to touch an iron bar, I will rather stick with my guitar.
Meat Puppets and Head Hunters are not desired. I want to feel your system when we connect, baby.

Full Trauma Team plan is a bonus to the lucky girl who win the contest. Following me on tours will be exciting.

"Samurai" sounds really oldschool if you ask me
i don't know if your band can resonate well with the youth of the 2070's with a name like that you know, but good luck nontheless

Attachments

• E.Y.E_Jian_Soldier.jpg
    E.Y.E_Jian_Soldier.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 56
"Samurai" sounds really oldschool if you ask me
i don't know if your band can resonate well with the youth of the 2070's with a name like that you know, but good luck nontheless

You live in Night City and never heard of the Samurai?

My chromer friend, what kind of drug are you using? Neocortine? PCP? Shotgun Shell? Blood of Christ? Tell me!

Samurai. So 2075. Hey, Silverhand I heard you were slotting some input name of Ctrl or Del or something like that, anyway. Hot-shot runner chick? Say bye-bye to your software, rockerboy.

Johnny Silverhand.... just kind of a shadowy has been sine Eurodyne went Solo, Simulation Of Real was a far better album than Samurai's Cool Metal Fire. Too bad Entropy just flamed out, they could have seriously made an impact on music...

You live in Night City and never heard of the Samurai?

My chromer friend, what kind of drug are you using? Neocortine? PCP? Shotgun Shell? Blood of Christ? Tell me!

I dunno, but I tell you what Johnny, if Morgan finds out you are using his picture in your profile, he is going to scalp you...

...well, I'll be fracked! Mr. Johnny Silverhand himself!

Love your work, choomba; been following you since Burning Chrome. =)

You still kick about with... er... wotshisname... Blackhand something. Big, scary looking bloke; looks like he'd croak ya as soon as he'd look at ya.

Anyhoo, glad to see you about. =)

Also: greets to Wisdom000! Was gonna tell you about this wee corner of the Net I'd stumbled across, but it seems you've beat me to it. Ha.

Cheers Johnny! Hope to see more of ya.

...well, I'll be fracked! Mr. Johnny Silverhand himself!

Love your work, choomba; been following you since Burning Chrome. =)

You still kick about with... er... wotshisname... Blackhand something. Big, scary looking bloke; looks like he'd croak ya as soon as he'd look at ya.

Anyhoo, glad to see you about. =)

Also: greets to Wisdom000! Was gonna tell you about this wee corner of the Net I'd stumbled across, but it seems you've beat me to it. Ha.

Cheers Johnny! Hope to see more of ya.

Man I have been checking the site ever couple of hours since it was put up waiting for the forums to open. Lol, check the blog posts sometime for my comments.

Cyberpunk 2020 is my master, I am its willing servant...

Well if it aint' Johnny Silverhand... I'm a big fan of your work, son.
Yeah, I was born outside of Night City so I never bothered to learn yer fangled street-slang, never felt like it rolled of the tongue to me.

As I was sayin' but, real fan o' yours, keeps my mind of my.... Work, got a helluva job y'see, so I gotta be keepin' my thinker on something else, ah'm a fan o' pumpin' your tunes while I take care o' business.

Got a bad deal off a ripperdoc ya' see... Jus' as I was arrivin' in this great neighbourhood, woke up to some Adam Henry tryna' take my arm to sell it.
'Course, he didn't realize he got the arm I metalled' up till i'd given him a real close look at it. Woke up to find the doc' had replaced more than I asked for, prolly' got some nice deal for my parts, took pretty much all of it. He din't even leave me with so much as my own skin, think the only reason he din't just leave my skeleton on the street is 'cause he found good Mr Hammerhand's number in my pocket.

Yeah' ah'm with the law, but don' look at me that way, ah'm just doin' my time catchin' them cybered-ups you see, soon as my debt's paid off, ah'm free to go.

But I digress, I wasn't here to tell you mah' story, jus' wanted to meet ya'.
So don't worry 'bout hiding any incriminatin' frak, it's just a real honour to meet you Mr Silverhand sir. Hopin' that I'll keep mah' head on long enough to see you again.

No problem, chombatta. Just sit down right there and put your head between your knees. Take a deeeeeep breath...

Say, is that a Zetatech Slickmann skillchip plug I see? How much those worth these days...?

Top Bottom