Looking for interior lighting mod (solved)

+
I find the vanilla lighting in the game mostly acceptable, except for the lighting in some interior areas, such as taverns and so on. They are just too dark! Now, in a cave or an abandoned castle it's perfectly reasonable to have the interior very dark, but not in a room which has candles, torches etc lit. And even if the light is dim, the human eye will adjust to the level of light so you'd be able to see perfectly well.
To illustrate, here are some screenies I took in Crow's Perch. This is the room where your stash is located:
20200824155028_1.jpg

20200824155032_1.jpg

As you can see, even with the candles lit in the first image, you can't see the bookshelf at the end of the room, and you can barely make out the player's stash.

Here is another one: the passageway leading to the guest room from the Baron's room. It's too dark for a space that's well-inhabited.
20200824155008_1.jpg

Is there a mod that brightens these interiors? The gamma setting for the game is already at max.

Hmmm, the game normally isn’t this dark (during my three playthroughs I almost never needed a torch to see enough). Are you playing in full screen mode or windowed? What mods are you using now?

A few ideas can be fund here (scroll down a bit), but I don‘t know if it helps in your case:
and here

Top Bottom